4th March 2018, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer Bachelors in Journalism and Mass Communication? If yes, what is the admission procedure?

I am pursuing 12th from ISC board. I want to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication. I want to know that Jamia Millia Islamia is providing this course or not? If yes, then how I can get admission? Kindly tell me the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Procedure and Eligibility criteria to get admission for Post graduation in Mass Communication from Jamaia Millia Islamia college?
  3. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  4. When the application form of PGD in Journalism entrance exam will be released by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  5. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  6. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  7. Can I become a journalist after completing B.E CSE?
  8. How can I get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? What is the procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Jamia Millia Islamia offers M.Sc(Microbiology) course? Procedure to get admission?
  10. How many PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media seats are available in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  11. Admission procedure to study BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  12. How many seats are available for M.A.(Convergent Journalism) in Jamia Millia Islamia? Syllabus of this course?
  13. Is Jamia Millia Islamia offered Bachelors of Fine Arts course? When the notification will be released?
  14. Detailed admission procedure and fee of B.Sc(Mathematics & Chemistry) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  15. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  16. Detailed admission procedure to study BCA in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  17. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship in BJMC to complete bachelors degree in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD(Culture Media and Governance) in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [New]
13th March 2018, 12:29 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer Bachelors in Journalism and Mass Communication? If yes, what is the admission procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing 12th from ISC board. I want to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication. I want to know that Jamia Millia Islamia is providing this course or not? If yes, then how I can get admission? Kindly tell me the procedure.
No, Jamia Milia Islamia does not offer Bachelor degree in Journalism and Mass Communication. It offers Postgraduate course in Journalism and Mass Communication. Since, Jamia Milia Islamia does not offer Bachelor degree course in Journalism and Mass Communication you can pursue this course from any of the below mentioned colleges in New Delhi:

- IAAN School of Mass Commuincation

- Indian Institute of Mass Commuincation

- Internationale Institute of Mass Media

- Sadhna Academy of Media Studies

- R K Films and Media Academy

- AJK Mass Communication Reserach

- India Toady Media Institute

- Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?