10th October 2016, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for M.A.(Convergent Journalism) in Jamia Millia Islamia? Syllabus of this course?

Please let me know about the syllabus of M.A.(Convergent Journalism) course of Jamia Millia Islamia. I want to get admission for this Master's Degree in Jamia. Please tell me the syllabus first and the seats which are available for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course? Procedure to get admission?
  2. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  3. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  4. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  5. Syllabus of MSc Biotech exam conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia
  6. Minimum requirements to be on the safer side of admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  7. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Pocedure to take admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study engineering for the citizen of Oman? Seats reserved for NRI students?
  9. Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  10. Procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  11. Admission criteria and course fee of M.A.(Convergent Journalism) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  12. What are the total number of seats reserved for muslims in Jamia Millia Islamia for B.Tech?
  13. Procedure, requirements and number of seats available for diploma holder in Jamia Millia Islamia for B.Tech program?
  14. How many seats are available for MFA(Sculpture) in Jamia Millia Islamia? Criteria for admission?
  15. Eligibility criteria to apply for ME in Civil at Jamia Millia Islamia University? Seats available in this course for external student?
  16. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  17. Which entrance exam should I give to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for MBA?
  18. When the Jamia Millia Islamia will publish the admission form of 9th standard? Facilities available in Jamia Millia Islamia for handicapped students? -- [New]
12th October 2016, 02:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for M.A.(Convergent Journalism) in Jamia Millia Islamia? Syllabus of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please let me know about the syllabus of M.A.(Convergent Journalism) course of Jamia Millia Islamia. I want to get admission for this Master's Degree in Jamia. Please tell me the syllabus first and the seats which are available for this course.

There are 20 seats are available for M.A Convergent Jouranlism in Jamia Millia Islamia. The course has four semesters. The syllabus of this course is given below;

Semester I

Print Journalism
Photo Journalism
Introduction to Radio
Mass Communication Theory
Mass Media Law and Ethics

Semester II

Industry Interface
Online Reporting
Introduction to Video
Radio Journalism
Print and Photo Journalism Production
Internship

Semester III

Television Journalism
Broadcast Production
Multimedia Journalism
Research Methods
Convergent Media Project Tutorial
Media Management

Semester IV

Convergent Media Project
Academic Seminar and Thesis
Beat Reporting
Development Journalism
Public Relations and Corporate Communication

The Jamia Millia Islamia website link is Click Here
12th October 2016, 03:05 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for M.A.(Convergent Journalism) in Jamia Millia Islamia? Syllabus of this course?

There are 20 seats available in Jamia Millia Islamia for M.A.(Convergent Journalism) course.

It is a 4 semesters course and the syllabus of this course is as follows:

Semester I:

* Mass Media Law and Ethics.

* Mass Communication Theory.

* Introduction to Radio.

* Photojournalism.

* Print Journalism.

Semester II:

* Online Reporting.

* Radio Journalism.

* Internship

* Industry Interface.

* Introduction to Video.

* Print and Photo Journalism Production.

Semester III :

* Convergent Media Project tutorial.

* Media Management and Entrepreneurship.

* Contemporary India and the World.

* Television Journalism.

* Multimedia Journalism.

* Broadcast production.

* Research Methods.

Semester IV :

* Development Journalism.

* Beat Reporting.

* Convergent Media Project.

* Public Relations and Corporate Communication/Advertising.

* Academic Seminar and Thesis.
12th October 2016, 03:31 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in the course you have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the university.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that the candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 50%.

There are only 20 seats in the university for the two year course. The syllabus for examination is available at the official website www.jmi.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?