3rd March 2018, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required to join class 11th in Science stream under CBSE board?

If I score 65% in PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Maths) in class 10th under ICSE board, will I get admission in Science stream in class 11th under CBSE board?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any minimum percentage set by CBSE board for admission in class 11th across all schools?
  2. What should be minimum percentage in class 10th under CBSE board to get Science stream in 11th?
  3. Percentage required in 10th to get Science stream in 11th standard
  4. Minimum percentage required in science stream in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the marks required to get admission in science stream in a CBSE school?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th CBSE Board to get admission in BBA course?
  7. Which will be the easiest Board among CBSE and MP Board to study in 11th standard?
  8. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in AMU for 11th Science?
  9. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 11th Science CBSE Board exam?
  10. What are the possibility to join 11th class under CBSE board after 1 year gap due to accident?
  11. Procedure and percentage required in 10th CBSE to study 11th Science in IGCSE Board?
  12. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future?
  13. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission for science stream after scoring 74 percentage in SSC?
  15. What is the minimum marks required in class 10th (CBSE) to get admission in class 11th
  16. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  17. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 43% in 10th Kerala Board? -- [New]
  18. Date of sale of application forms of 11th standard? What is the admission procedure? Minimum marks required in 10th CBSE board exam?
11th March 2018, 10:57 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required to join class 11th in Science stream under CBSE board?

Admissions in 11th standard in CBSE Board are done only if there are vacant seats. The CBSE Board conducts an admission test for the candidates to offer admission in 11th standard. You have to obtain the Transfer/ Migration certificate, Bonafide certificate, 10th standard marksheet, etc., from your old school and submit it in the new school. So, if you qualify the entrance examination and based on the merit, you will be offered admission in 11th standard in CBSE Board school.
12th March 2018, 12:05 PM
Ankitt lamba

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required to join class 11th in Science stream under CBSE board?

There is no particular percentage required for admission in 11th class.some school give entrance exam which you have to qualify for admission.If after this exam there have seats then they will inform you or form a waiting list...see your name in that list..if found then you are qualified for that particular school
REGARDS
13th March 2018, 12:01 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

No,there is no specific percentages are required for admission in 11th class in any board,but yes if want to take admission in 11th you should have checked available seats in particular college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?