25th December 2011, 09:21 PM
papasani

Does MBA degree offered by ICICI and Manipal University valuable?

does the mba degree offered by icici and manipal university is valuable?icici offers mba for its po's after selecting them

Related Questions:
  1. How many times the ICICI PO exam is held in a year? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which university is better between IP and Manipal for MBA if I scored 93 marks in MAT?
  3. Which institute is better for me between ICFAI institute and Sikkim Manipal University for studying MBA?
  4. How to do MBA as PG after doing BSc Biotechnology from Osmania University
  5. Is it a good option to do BBA through correspondence from Sikkim manipal university? Is this degree valuable? I've done 12th std with 50% marks
  6. Which university to choose for MBA between, Symbiosis, Pune University and Sikkim Manipal University? Is there any value of PGDBA?
  7. Is MCA course from Sikkim Manipal University valuable in terms of job prospective?
  8. Which are the B.E courses offered in Manipal Jaipur University?
  9. Detailed information about Bachelor of Education course in SMU?
  10. Are candidates having MBA degree from Sikkim Manipal university eligible for NET?
  11. Can I get valuable job if pursuing MCA from SMU and working in BPO sector?
  12. Procedure to take admission in IFBI ICICI PO program? Location of ICICI Manipal college in Jaipur?
  13. How to join ICICI PO recruitment training?
  14. Can i do B.Ed. after completing MBA degree? Is it valuable or not?
  15. What is the scope of MESM program offered by Manipal University?
  16. Is MCA through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University, Valuable? How may I do MCA through correspondence at time of Interview for .NET in IT sector?
  17. How to do Ph.D with Sikkim Manipal University after passing M.Com. MBA and CA?
  18. Is BCA Degree valid through distance learning from Sikkim Manipal University for getting a government job? -- [New]
29th January 2012, 01:06 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does MBA degree offered by ICICI and Manipal University valuable?

It should be noted that any course is not merely about certification. The most important point is the skill and knowledge the student gains through the course. If you pursue the course from Manipal University then certainly it is valuable as Manipal University is UGC- University Grants Commission, DEC- Distance Education Council, and AICTE- All India Council for Technical Education approved institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?