29th April 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Which are the universities for operation diploma engineering distance learning courses?

I am stuided ITI (Electrician) & now working at thermal power plant industries at maharashtra state. Pl. give me suggestion to oreparation diploma engg. distance learning courses & unversits.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  2. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Delhi and Haryana?
  3. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical
  4. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities? Colleges offering the course in Mumbai?
  5. Names of the universities providing B.Tech engineering through distance learning after diploma?
  6. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? I am a BSc electronics graduate
  7. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning?
  8. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  9. How to do B.Ed through correspondence? -- [New]
  10. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  11. How to do MBA after completing B.E? Which is the best institute?
  12. List of universities which offer diploma courses through distance learning
  13. Names of the universities providing diploma in electronics through distance learning(Affiliated to AICTE/DEC/UGC?
  14. Is there any university which offers M.Tech in CS by correspondence mode?
  15. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?
  16. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of reputed institutions/universities in India offering distance learning/E-Learning courses in Psychology?
  18. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India?
31st January 2016, 11:45 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the universities for operation diploma engineering distance learning courses?

The are universities for operation diploma engineering distance learning courses

Indira Gandhi National Open University
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi

Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University
Road No.46, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad

Kota Open University
Rawatbhata Road, Akhelgarh, Kota

Nalanda Open University
Camp. Office, 9 , Adarsh Colony, Kidwaipuri, Patna

Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
Dnyanagangotri, Near Gangapur Dam, Nashik

Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University
Red Cross Bhawan, Shivaji Nagar, Bhopal

Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University
Govt. Bungalow No.9, Dafnala, Shahi Baug, Ahmedabad

Karnataka State Open University
Manasagangotri, Mysore Karnataka

Netaji Subhas Open University
1, Woodburn Park, Kolkata

Institute Of Distance Education, University Of Mumbai
Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?