12th January 2011, 07:22 AM
aggie

Any law distance learning diploma courses for BCA graduate?

Is there any law diploma courses in distance learning available for B.C.A graduate (specially Delhi)?

Related Questions:
  1. Will distance learning LLB be beneficial in getting a job?
  2. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses to study LLB in IGNOU for a candidate who has completed B.Com General about 20 years ago?
  4. How to do LLB from open university? I am pursuing hotel management 3 years course from IHM Mumbai
  5. Is Andhra pradesh university UGC recognized?
  6. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? I am a BSc electronics graduate
  7. Which are the universities for operation diploma engineering distance learning courses?
  8. Can I do post graduation in Law being CS Trainee with M.com degree holder?
  9. What are the courses to do after completion of diploma in Mechanical? -- [New]
  10. Colleges offering diploma in Labour Law through distance learning? Fee structure, job placement and admission details for the same?
  11. How to do Ph.D in Law through distance learning?
  12. Diploma courses related to Geology? Is there distance learning course available at post graduation level?
  13. Difference between MBA and regular MBA? Which one is beneficial? Difference between LLB and LLM?
  14. How can I join distance Diploma while working in Bahrain Refinery?
  15. What to do to make a good career in software development after obtaining distance learning in BCA?
  16. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 64.6%? Is the distance learning course reliable for best placements?
  17. Job in infosys, HCL etc after BCA from distance learning without any work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of distance learning colleges after 12th?
27th April 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: Any law distance learning diploma courses for BCA graduate?

hi, frd..
well, my frd as u have done bca in your grad. and then also you want to pursue law course, its very weired for me boz i also have done BCA in my grad. but never thought about this course....
anyways i will suggest you to go for MCA( if u are interseted).

Following are the name of some institute that provide law(distance learning).
1. IGNOU( fee is around 6000).
2. DU

SEE, doing law from some good college can only help you boz rest is like waste of money.
so, first decide what you have to do?..
best of luck.
27th April 2011, 01:33 PM
akankshi bafana

Default Re: Any law distance learning diploma courses for BCA graduate?

Best Courses after BCA, MBA, MCA Courses, Short Term and Job Oriented PG Courses after BCA in India

Welcome to the Best Courses after BCA section. What to do after bca? There are many career options after bca, mba, mca courses after bca and short term and job oriented pg courses available after bca for students of bca. Here you can explore courses after bca in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Noida, Gurgaon, India.

1 2 3

G-CAT Master Graphiti School of Animation, Mumbai, India
M.C.A. Vels University, Chennai, India
M.C.A. (Master of Computer Application) Prestige Institute Of Management, Gwalior, India
Master in Computer Applications Amity Institute of Information Technology, Noida - Delhi/NCR, India
Master of Computer Application (MCA) Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology (AVIT) , Kanchipuram, India
Master of Computer Application (M.C.A.) Institute of Management Studies Career Development & Research (IMSCDR), Ahmednagar, India
Master of Computer Application (M.C.A.) Integrated Academy of Management and Technology (INMANTEC), Ghaziabad - Delhi/ NCR, India
Master of Computer Application (M.C.A.) Nava Bharathi College of Post Graduate Studies, Secunderabad, India
Master of Computer Application (M.C.A.) IIMT Engineering college , Meerut, India
Master of Computer Application (M.C.A.) People's Institute of Management & Research, Bhopal, India
Master of Computer Application (MCA) Dewan Institute of Management Studies (DIMS), Delhi/NCR, India
Master of Computer Application (MCA) Indira Institute of Management- Pune (IIMP), Pune, India
Master of Computer Application (MCA) Punjab College of Technical Education (PCTE), Ludhiana, India
Master of Computer Application (MCA) G L Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management (GLBITM), Noida - Delhi/NCR, India
Master of Computer Application (MCA) Academy of Business & Engineering Sciences (ABES), Ghaziabad - Delhi/ NCR, India
Master of Computer Application(MCA) Bhai Gurdas Institute of Management and Technology, Sangrur, India
Master of Computer Application(MCA) Alliance Business Academy, Bangalore, India
Master of Computer Applications Babu Banarasi Das National Institute of Technology & Management , Lucknow, India
Master of Computer Applications East West Institute of Technology , Bangalore, India
Master of Computer Applications ( MCA ) Jaipuria Group of Institutions, Ghaziabad - Delhi/ NCR, India
27th April 2011, 08:21 PM
Aparna R

Hello,
Law diploma courses in distance:-
Asian School of Cyber Laws is offering diplomas in Cyber Laws and other courses relating to Cyber Crimes.Please click on the following link to know further details:-
http://www.asianlaws.org/index.htm
13th May 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

i m a law graduate, passed in the year of 2005. what can i do now for getting a job. i was earlier working in law firm for two years, but after marriage i left the job. So pl suggest any correspondence course related law or any different.

Thanks.
3rd July 2013, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Does Delhi university provide certificate or diploma courses related to
B.c.a.??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?