22nd December 2011, 10:22 AM
jananikrishnan93

Does it useful for me of doing MCA course after completion of B.Sc in IT?

i am doing b.sc(IT) in psg tech......i preferred to do mca after completing the course...........is it will useful for my future???guyz plz suggest me...........

Related Questions:
  1. How will be my career after completion of MCA course?
  2. Can I do MCA after BSc General?
  3. Career Prospects after completion of MCA course? Which courses I can join after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible for Government Jobs after completion of MCA course?
  4. Will it be a problem for me to get a good job after completion of MCA of not scoring 1st class in 12th Class?
  5. Can I do MCA from IIT after completion of B.Tech in CS?
  6. Can I do MCA course after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? Job Opportunities after completion of MCA course?
  7. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility?
  8. Can I do MCA after BSc? I am a student of BSc Chemistry
  9. Which course is better between MBA and MCA after completion of BSc(MPC)?
  10. Probationary officer exam while doing last semseter of MBA? Bank PO officers salary structure? Procedure?
  11. Maximum number of years of gap allowed by Syntel in Campus Recruitment?
  12. Can I do MCA from BHU after completion of distance BSc IT from NIIT Dhanbad
  13. Which course is a better choice for me among M.Sc in IT, MCA and MBA after completion of B.Sc in IT having interest in Programming?
  14. What courses are available in MCA? What courses can I take in MCA after completion of BSc Computer Science
  15. After my BSc how to do MCA? I am a student of F.Y.IT BSc
  16. Can I do MCA with 46% in B.Sc? -- [New]
  17. Will I take admission in IIT(MCA) after doing BSc? What is the syllabus for MCA entrance exam?
  18. After BSc what can I do between MSc, MCA and MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd December 2011, 05:21 PM
koolPavan

Default Re: Does it useful for me of doing MCA course after completion of B.Sc in IT?

why don't you go for MSC.IT
I guess its better than MCA
26th December 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does it useful for me of doing MCA course after completion of B.Sc in IT?

ya i can go for M.Sc after B.Sc but nowadays MCA is getting much better than msc and i think MCA has a good scope also..............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?