4th March 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for assistant loco pilot job after completion of B.Com course?

Sir/Mam.

I am b.com student . Can i apply for assistant loco pilot job . Is am eligible for that job.or it is need to do ITI course for me.? Can you please let me know the minimum eligibility criteria which they will look for? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon!

Thanks.

5th March 2016, 12:36 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for assistant loco pilot job after completion of B.Com course?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot Post:

The minimum qualification required for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot Post is given below in detail.

>> Candidates must have completed 10th Class from a recognized board/ institute.
(or)
>> Candidates who have done their ITI in any trade are eligible to apply.
(or)
>> Candidates from Diploma background with the streams Electrical/ Mechanical/ Automobile or Electronics are also eligible to apply.

As you have completed B.Com, you might have already done your 10th Class Successfully. So I don't think again ITI is required, hence you are eligible to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post on the basis of 10th Class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?