10th May 2013, 01:00 PM
vijishravanthi

Which is easy between Civil and Architecture?

which is easy between civil and architecture?
and which have more scope?

31st August 2015, 11:41 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is easy between Civil and Architecture?

Civil Engineering is more easy than the bachelor's degree in architecture because it has some theoretical subjects in which you can score good marks as compared to subjects studied under architecture.

Civil Engineering has more scope as compared to the bachelor's degree in architecture. After completion of your bachelor's degree in civil engineering, you can apply for various entrance exams like:

1. Indian Engineering services exam conducted by the UPSC.

2. Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering. On the basis of GATE scorecard, you can get jobs in Public Sector Undertakings like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL etc.

3. You can also apply for the Combined defense services for getting into defense sector.

4. If you want to appear for the general competition, you can apply for the various exams like IBPS Banking, SBI PO exams, SSC CGL exams, IB ACIO exams etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?