11th September 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for assistance central intelligence officer?

Sir, I Himanshu Bahuguna of btech final year student EEE branch, wants to ask that what are the necessay and essential steps for ACIO officer post and how can I apply for it please provide me alll the information, ITS A humble request to you to please provide me all information regarding it.
Hope you will understand that what i want to say and will provide me information regarding my problems....
thankss..

15th August 2015, 08:53 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for assistance central intelligence officer?

Do not worry, I will provide you each and every details regarding the Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence officer exam.

First of all this entrance examination is conducted by the Ministry of Home Affairs every year. The eligibility criteria for this exam is:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university to be eligible for this exam. Final year bachelor's degree candidate can also apply for the exam.

>>The age limit for the candidate of general category is 18-27 years with upper age relaxation of three years to OBC and five years to SC/ST candidates.

Examination pattern:

Written test has objective and subjective papers. Objective papers has questions from subjects like:

>>General awareness and knowledge: Refer to Lucent and Newspapers.

>>Mathematics: NCERT books.

>>Reasoning and aptitude by R.S Aggarwal.

Hope all the details are mentioned here regarding this exam. If you still have any query, you can refer to official website of MHA, www.mha.nic.in.
1st September 2015, 12:40 AM
namani suresh

Default Re: How to apply for assistance central intelligence officer?

hi frnd..
Do not worry, I will provide you each and every details regarding the Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence officer exam.

First of all this entrance examination is conducted by the Ministry of Home Affairs every year. The eligibility criteria for this exam is:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university to be eligible for this exam. Final year bachelor's degree candidate can also apply for the exam.

>>The age limit for the candidate of general category is 18-27 years with upper age relaxation of three years to OBC and five years to SC/ST candidates.

Examination pattern:

Written test has objective and subjective papers. Objective papers has questions from subjects like:

>>General awareness and knowledge: Refer to Lucent and Newspapers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?