15th April 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the requirement and cutoff for doing economics honors in Delhi University

What are the requirments and cuttoff made for doing economics honors in delhi university

Related Questions:
  1. What are the requirements and cutoffs required to do economics honors in Delhi University?
  2. Can I study B.A./B.Sc/B.Com in Economics at Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th? Which is better to study? Difference between them?
  3. Can we get through a good economic honors college without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is B.Ed after economics honors a good option? I am an economics honors student
  5. Is Maths compulsory if I choose economics honors in Delhi University
  6. Best course to choose after B.Sc. Economics Honors? Scope of this course in India? -- [New]
  7. Requirements for doing ECO Honors? What is the cutoff percentage?
  8. Can I do economics honors in Delhi University after not having Maths in 12th Commerce?
  9. Which colleges could I get in India for graduation like Economics Honors? Is Delhi University accepting IB students?
  10. Is economics required in school to do economics honors in Delhi University?
  11. How to get admission in economics honors? I am pure statistics and business economics student
  12. What are the career opportunities available after doing B.A in Economics? Which is better between B.Com Honors and Economics Honors?
  13. What are the marks requirement for Economics Honors?
  14. How to take admission in DU for B.Com with 85%?
  15. Private universities in Delhi for B.A. in Economics or Political Science?
  16. Scope and syllabus of Economics honors in Delhi University?
  17. English, Maths, Economics and Physics are together considered under Science graduation?
  18. Information about curriculum of entrance exam for economics honors in colleges under Delhi University?
7th July 2013, 12:38 PM
mandiv

Default Re: What is the requirement and cutoff for doing economics honors in Delhi University

hi
look each year the cutoff list in du has a different level as in last year it was 96% in good colleges for eco honors and this year it is 100%
so that depends on the university
and for eco honors from a good college one have for sure have a percentile of minimum 90%
you may get many colleges if you have less than 90%
best of luck and keep on checking the cut off lists...
3rd May 2014, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the requirement and cutoff for doing economics honors in Delhi University

i have PCM with eco.,so do i have any scope in doing eco honours from du
28th July 2014, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

i am from arts stream, i have not opted maths..can i do economic honors in delhi university without maths ?? i am in class 12th n my subjects are economics hindi english music and political science.
please reply
21st November 2017, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 12 from commerce stream. I have not opted maths. Can I Do Economics honours. My subjects are Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, English and Hindi. Plzz Help.
My email id :- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?