24th July 2018, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in TET for a candidate with 63% in MSc(Computer Science) of South Gujarat University?

Hello everyone, I have completed my MSc in Computer Science from South Gujarat University. I have secured 63% marks in my MSc course. I am interested to appear in TET. So, I am eligible or not to appear in TET?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give TET exam after passing B.E with 70% from Gujarat University
  2. Previous years question papers of Ph.D of computer science of Veer Narmad South Gujarat University
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for TET?
  4. Whether other state B.Ed student can apply for Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) exam or not?
  5. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic science?
  6. What is the application form submission date for B.ed in VNSGU?
  7. Pohang University of Science and Technology, South Korea provides MS for distance B.Tech holder? Is South Korea safe for girl candidate?
  8. List of top 10 MSc colleges offering organic chemistry in North India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Details about MSc Biotechnology course in South Gujarat University? What are the requirements to get admission in MSc Biotechnology colleges in South Gujarat University?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying in M.Sc Forensic Science after B.Sc?
  11. Can I do MSc in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University after completing BSc Chemistry from Bundelkhand University
  12. What should I do if I want to become a government teacher after completion of BCA course?
  13. Can I join MCA course after completion of GCET Entrance Exam being a B.Com student?
  14. Names of the colleges of MSc IT in Surat?
  15. Am I eligible for TET examination after completion of M.Com in Accountancy and Finance?
  16. Am I eligible to write TET after completion of Engineering and B.Ed?
  17. Does Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Gujarat provides PhD English in distance mode?
  18. How to do MSc Bioinformatics? Best institutes for the same?
27th July 2018, 02:43 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in TET for a candidate with 63% in MSc(Computer Science) of South Gujarat University?

The acronym TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test.

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in any stream and Bachelor of Education are compulsory qualification for this test.

Minimum percentage required in bachelor's degree is 50%.

Your master's degree percentage of marks is of no concern for eligibility for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?