12th June 2018, 04:49 PM
Umang patel123

Am I eligible to write TET after completion of Engineering and B.Ed?

I have completed my Engineering course as well as B.Ed also. Am I eligible for TET now? If yes, then by when should I apply for the test for this year session? And, can I apply online?

14th June 2018, 08:08 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write TET after completion of Engineering and B.Ed?

TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test.

The eligibility criteria for TET is given as below:

Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university and Bachelor of Education also.

You can wait for notification to be released to apply for exam online. You are eligible for TET after completion of engineering and Bachelor of Education.
14th June 2018, 10:49 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write TET after completion of Engineering and B.Ed?

TET refers to Teacher Eligibility Test and TETs are held for recruitment of teachers in government funded schools.

Basically TETs are of two types, one in CTET ( Central Teacher Eligibility Test ) held by CBSE for recruitment of teachers in CBSE affiliated school and other one is state TETs held by concerned state for recruitment of teachers in concerned state government funded schools.

As far as you are concerned about your eligibility for appearing in TETs being B.Ed and engineering degree holder then I would like to let you know that you are certainly eligible if your percentage aggregate in both the degree course is 50%. Marks relaxation upto 10% is allowed for reserved category candidates.

For more details regarding CTET you can visit the link www.ctet.nic.in while for the details regarding various state TETs you can refer to the official link of concerned state board of education.
14th June 2018, 11:27 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test. This exam is conducted for recruitment of candidate in government school.

Yes, you are eligible for this exam after completing B.Ed.

Eligibility Criteria:

1. Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree and B.Ed degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

2. There is no age limitation.

Yes, you can apply this exam online.
15th June 2018, 09:00 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of TET is Teacher Eligibility Test.

Eligibility criteria for TET course:

1. Graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

2. Bachelor of Education qualification is compulsory for TET course.

You are eligible to write TET after completion of Engineering and B.Ed course.
15th June 2018, 11:48 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test.

This exam is conducted by both Central government and State government of India.

The minimum education qualification is candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least 60% from a recognized university.

Yes, you are eligible for TET. You can apply online.
15th June 2018, 06:01 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

TET stand for Teacher Eligibility Test.

The eligibility criteria for TET exam:

Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university with minimum of 50% marks in it.

Bachelor of Education is compulsory qualification for this exam.

You can apply for TET exam after completion of Engineering and Bachelor of Education course.
15th June 2018, 08:55 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

TET stands for Teacher Training Test. It is an entrance exam for selection of teachers in government schools. The academic qualification for TET exam is bachelor's degree in any stream with 50% marks or more and bachelor of education.

You are eligible for TET exam after completion of Engineering and Bachelor of Education.
17th June 2018, 01:57 AM
sha2nk90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umang patel123 View Post
I have completed my Engineering course as well as B.Ed also. Am I eligible for TET now? If yes, then by when should I apply for the test for this year session? And, can I apply online?
Yes, you can apply for the TET provided you have completed you B.ED certificate course. The notification for the TET is being released by the different state government, So you need to keep yourself updated when the form for your state will be released. Since you have not informed about your state, I am unable to tell you any tentative date for the advertisement of the recruitment.

The application is made online and the payment of the fee for the appication is also done online. So, you will have to apply online and many states take the exam online as well. You will have to check how your state conducts the exam in online mode or in offline mode.
10th April 2019, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

I have BE With B.ed I apply TNTET today there is no provision for BE candidates inonline registeration
26th December 2021, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Any University can write tet?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?