28th June 2018, 11:14 AM
Vigneshpdkt

Eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET for MSc(Nanoscience and Technology) student?

Hi, I am pursuing MSc in Nanoscience and Technology. I want to apply for CSIR-NET. Kindly let me know about my eligibility criteria for applying in this NET. Please tell me as soon as possible. Thank you!

3rd July 2018, 04:02 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET for MSc(Nanoscience and Technology) student?

Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) conducts entrance exam named NET (National Eligibility Test) every year.

The eligibility requirements for attending CSIR NET exam are mentioned below:

- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The upper age limit is 28 years.
- There is 5 years age relaxation for reserved candidates like OBC, SC/ ST.
- The educational qualification required is a BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ MBBS or any equivalent education in any related stream with minimum 55% from any recognised university.
- There is 5% relaxation given for reservation candidates.

Since you have studied M.Sc in Nano science & technology you are eligible for applying to the CSIR NET exam.

For more details visit the official website of CSIR NET.
12th July 2021, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET for MSc(Nanoscience and Technology) student?

I have enrolled in M.Tech in nanotechnology. Am i elligible for csir net exam. If yes then through which subject. please help me
22nd August 2021, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

In which area we have go apply physical science or life science or material science for nanoscience in msc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?