3rd September 2018, 07:21 AM
MK MK

Eligibility to apply for UPSC Group-I recruitment exams for BVSc student?

Dear friends, I am doing BVSc course. I have a desire to apply for UPSC Group-I recruitment exams. I would like to know that am I eligible to apply for such recruitment exams after completing my BVSc course?

7th September 2018, 08:03 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for UPSC Group-I recruitment exams for BVSc student?

The recruitment to most of Group I services of Union Public Service Commission is done through Civil Services exam. The eligibility criteria for Civil Services exam:

>>Candidate must have done minimum academic qualification of bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Bachelor of Veterinary Science candidates are eligible for this exam.

>>The age limit for exam is 21-32 years. There is upper age relaxation for OBC and SC/ST candidates.

You need to wait for 2019 notification to apply for exam.
9th September 2018, 09:01 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for UPSC Group-I recruitment exams for BVSc student?

The requirements to apply for Union Public Service Commission Group I examination:

1. Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for exam.

2. The age limit is 21-32 years. There is three years upper age relaxation for OBC and five years for SC/ST candidates.

You can apply for UPSC Group I recruitment examination after Bachelor's degree in Veterinary science course.
10th September 2018, 03:34 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission.

The eligibility criteria is candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidate age must be 21 to 32 years. Relaxation is available for reserved category. Final year candidate are also eligible for this examination.

For more information, you can visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
10th September 2018, 09:44 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to let you know that for UPSC Group I recruitment, you are required to qualify the Civil Services examination held by UPSC once every year.

--> Further, the basic qualifications required for appearing the Civil Services examination are as here under :-

* You must hold the citizenship of India.

* Your age must lie in between 21 years to 32 years. Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognized university. Students pursuing final year of their degree course are also eligible.

So, having completed your B.V.Sc (Bachelor of Veterinary Science ) degree course, you are eligible for UPSC Group I recruitment as far as the educational requirement for the same recruitment is concerned.

For more details regarding the Civil Services examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
15th September 2018, 11:00 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Eligibility requirements for this: --

Candidates should be graduate in any discipline from any recognized university, and candidates who are in final year can also apply.

Candidates should be indian citizen.

Age criteria- 21- 32 years

*relaxations are available for reserved categories.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?