22nd July 2015, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

What are the recruitment exams available to appear in UPSC for B.Com graduate? Detailed information and eligibility to apply?

Hello,
I have completed my B.Com and I want to give UPSC exams. Kindly tell me about the exams in UPSC which I can give? Also let me know about the eligibility criteria and everything in details. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Foreign Service recruitment for B.E.(EEE) graduate?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for UPSC Custom Officer recruitment exam? Coaching classes for preparation in Gandhidham?
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in TS GENCO AE & SE recruitment?
  4. Minimum qualification required for IAS
  5. Detailed information about SSC Multitasking and Combined Graduate Level recruitment exams?
  6. How can I apply for UPSC exam being a F.Y.B.Com student? Percentage required to apply?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in WB Staff Selection Commission recruitment for B.A.(Political Science) graduate?
  8. Eligibility to appear in UPSC exam for B.Sc with M.Sc student?
  9. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in KPSC recruitment exam for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  10. How can I apply for Food Corporation of India AG-III(Accounts) recruitment? Detailed information and eligibility to apply?
  11. Which course should I do if I am a commerce student?
  12. When the notification of UPPCL JE recruitment will be released? Detailed information to apply for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  13. Eligibility to apply in UPSC recruitment exams for 12th Science student?
  14. Where to get application forms for to join Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to give UPSC exam to apply for IAS being a B.Sc graduate?
  16. Detailed information and procedure to fillup application form of UPSC exams?
  17. Government job after passing B.Com?
  18. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Paramedical Group-C(Pharmacist) recruitment exam of Railway Recruitment Board?
23rd July 2015, 11:58 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the recruitment exams available to appear in UPSC for B.Com graduate? Detailed information and eligibility to apply?

Yeah, you are absolutely eligible to apply.

Civil Service Examination is conducted by UPSC Once in a year for admission to IAS, IPS and IFS. This examination is divided into three levels and they are: Preliminary Examination, Main Examination followed by personal interview. The exam notification will be published in the month of June or July in the official website of UPSC as well as Employment Newspaper. The application forms will be received in only online mode. There is no offline mode application forms. The online application forms link will be visible at the time of notification.

Civil Service Exam Eligibility:

-You must be citizen of India or subject of Nepal or subject of Bhutan.
-You should have completed graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
-Your age should be between 21 years and 32 years as on 1st August year of the examination.
-Age limits are applicable for reserved categories.
-Final year of degree course may also apply.
-No percentage bar are required.

More details, visit the official website: www.upsc.gov.in
24th July 2015, 06:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the recruitment exams available to appear in UPSC for B.Com graduate? Detailed information and eligibility to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my B.Com and I want to give UPSC exams. Kindly tell me about the exams in UPSC which I can give? Also let me know about the eligibility criteria and everything in details. Thank you!
You have completed B.com degree so you are eligible for IAS exam which is conducted by UPSC.

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Services. IAS exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. IAS exam is conducted one time in a year.

If you have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university then you are eligible for IAS exam. IAS exam doesn't require any percentage marks in graduation degree.

Age criteria:

For General: 21 to 30 years
For OBC: 21 to 33 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 35 years

No. of Attempts:

For General: 3
For OBC: 7
For SC/ST: No Restriction

Selection process for IAS exam:

1)Preliminary test
2)Mains exam
3)Personal interview

For more details about IAS exam please visit to official website www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?