10th March 2011, 11:07 AM
Dip Chakraborty

Eligibility for Bank PO after 2% in B.Sc(hons) and 40% in Pass subjects?

sir. Ihave got 2% in bsc. hons and 40% in pass subjects. can I am eligible for bank po??

10th March 2011, 12:07 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for Bank PO after 2% in B.Sc(hons) and 40% in Pass subjects?

Dear,

Eligibility for Bank PO exam : -

1. Pass graduation in any subject or in any engineering stream or equivalent with a minimum of 60 % aggregate marks from a recognized Institute / University.

2. Nationality – Indian

3. Age - 21 Years to 30 Years for General candidates, 21 Years to 33 Years for OBC candidates and 21 Years to 35 Years for SC / ST candidates.

NOTE: - Final year appearing candidates can also apply for Bank PO exam.

Good Luck
10th March 2011, 12:09 PM
Arvi.S

Default Re: Eligibility for Bank PO after 2% in B.Sc(hons) and 40% in Pass subjects?

You are a degree holder and so you are eligible to take up bank exams after passing the exam only you will be eligible for any bank po
12th March 2011, 12:37 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Eligibility Criteria for Bank PO Exam:
•Candidate must be citizen of India.
•Candidate should have completed their graduation with at least 60 % aggregate from the recognized University to be eligible for this course.
•Candidate must be computer literate to be eligible for this course.
•Candidate must be above 21 years of age and must not be more than 30 years of age.

If you fulfill the above mentioned criteria you are eligible.......
24th April 2011, 08:51 AM
Taurus007

hii

Eligibility for Bank PO after 2% in B.Sc(hons) and 40% in Pass subjects
Eligibility for Bank PO exam : -
1. Pass graduation in any subject or in any engineering stream or equivalent with a minimum of 60 % aggregate marks from a recognized Institute / University.
2. Nationality – Indian
3. Age - 21 Years to 30 Years for General candidates, 21 Years to 33 Years for OBC candidates and 21 Years to 35 Years for SC / ST candidates.
Final year appearing candidates can also apply for Bank PO exam.
Eligibility Criteria for Bank PO Exam:
Candidate must be citizen of India.
Candidate should have completed their graduation with at least 60 % aggregate from the recognized University to be eligible for this course.
Candidate must be computer literate to be eligible for this course.
Candidate must be above 21 years of age and must not be more than 30 years of age.

good luck
11th May 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

can we appear for exam after completing age of 18 years
16th July 2011, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have 54% in b.sc. general. m i eligible for bank p.o? is there any possibility to get this post after getting job of clerk.?
19th July 2011, 03:01 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dip Chakraborty View Post
sir. Ihave got 2% in bsc. hons and 40% in pass subjects. can I am eligible for bank po??
Hello,
To apply for Bank PO examination you should have to be a Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 55%-60% of marks in aggregate as the minimum educational qualification required for the post of Bank PO is Graduation.
Recently SBI has removed percentage criteria for the PO examination.
If you have cleared your Graduation then you can apply for the Banks which dose not imposes percentage of marks for PO examination.

Best Wishes....
7th September 2011, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Please suggest me some books including previous examination paper for sbi bank po examination
16th December 2011, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

is bachelor/master degree in correspondence,would be helpful for the eligibility for bank exams?
31st December 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done graduation from calcutta university with bcom hons , i want to know that in case of recruitment for po in banks % of marks will be calculated on which basis only on hons paper or hons pass together,please reply is urgent
26th February 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

sir i had 47% in graduation can i eligible for bank clerk at the same time i have doing MBA in distance s v u then after completing my post graduation i am eligible for BANK P.O
26th February 2012, 08:40 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

* Eligibility Criteria for Bank’s Probationary Officer(PO) exam:

1. Educational Qualification ::

The applicant must hold his/ her Degree of Graduation from a government recognized university with an aggregate of at least 55% in order to appear in the Bank’s.

2. Age Limit ::

The age limit prescribed by the bank authorities is 25 yrs. A person more than 25 yrs of age is not eligible for the post of Probationary Officer in the Bank according to the guidelines provided by the bank.

3. Computer Skill ::

The applicant must possess a good command over computer applications to be a part of the above mentioned programme.

4. Banking Skill ::

The applicant must have the basic banking knowledge and skills to be a part of the above mentioned programme.
14th March 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I will complete my graduation this year.. am i eligible to apply??
17th May 2016, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am physical handicapt what is the process related reserved seat, age relaxation,percentage and after complete pt exam how many sub will be study me.plz sir tell me.I pray Allah will be give you heaven.Aameen
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?