25th February 2016, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Will I be declare fail if disqualify in Biology of 12th WBCHSE Board exam?

Hello,
I have Biology as a main subject in 12th doing from WBCHSE Board. I would like to know that if I disqualify in Biology then I will fail in the Board exam?Please let me know as soon as possible.

26th February 2016, 07:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be declare fail if disqualify in Biology of 12th WBCHSE Board exam?

If you fail in only Biology then in all probability you will get supplementary exam. Normally, students who fail in only one subject get this option to appear again after few months to clear the lone subject.

You will not be declared failed in board exam straight away due to only one subject. Hence, don't worry and be prepared for supplementary exam if you have any doubt.
29th February 2016, 11:15 AM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Will I be declare fail if disqualify in Biology of 12th WBCHSE Board exam?

If you don't manage to pass in Biology, then as per the Best of 5 rule, that subject will automatically become the 6th subject and you will pass in totality. However it is essential that you secure pass marks in all other 5 subjects. Failure in 2 or more than two subjects will result in failure as a whole and you will have to repeat the year.
27th October 2018, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have a question that I am passing my 12 th cbse board exam in 52% in science stream but I have a compartment in one subject in chemistry but have passing certificate can I eligible or not for neet exam give my answer please.???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?