21st July 2016, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Whether a CA is eligible for direct promotional exam of ICICI Bank or will he have to pass through the normal eligibility criteria?

Hello sir, I am a final year student of CA course and having done several bank Audits during my Articleship. If today I apply and join as a Bank PO of ICICI Bank then later on becoming CA will I be eligible for direct promotional exam or shall I have to pass through the normal eligibility criteria?

25th July 2016, 04:37 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether a CA is eligible for direct promotional exam of ICICI Bank or will he have to pass through the normal eligibility criteria?

Once you join as probationary officer then will have to serve probation period after that only you can apply for higher post. Your performance should be excellent to get the promotion. CA degree will add advantage, if your performance is not good then you can not apply for the higher post. if they conduct exam then its good otherwise you may get promotion based on your performance & degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?