15th April 2019, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railway for 12th Arts candidate?

Sir, I have completed my 12th with Arts Group. I want to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railway. I want to know that am I eligible to become a Loco Pilot according to my qualification? Please tell me immediately.

18th April 2019, 02:19 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railway for 12th Arts candidate?

Eligibility to become a loco pilot in Indian Railways:-

Educational Qualification:-
Those candidates who have completed Diploma and ITI course from a recognised University are eligible for assistant loco pilot exam.
Age limit:-
Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
18th April 2019, 03:35 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railway for 12th Arts candidate?

Eligibility to become a loco pilot in Indian Railways for 12th arts candidate:-

To join the loco pilot you need to have ITI degree from a recognised University.

If you have ITI degree you are eligible to
appear RRB entrance examination conducted for recruitment in Indian Railway as loco pilot.

For more information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?