15th March 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in Indian Railway being a 12th Arts student? Recruitment in Government sector available for Arts candidate?

Sir,
I want to ask that after my 12 by Arts
what should I do to secure a job in India Railway?
And kindly tell me about government jobs recruitment
where I can apply as an Arts candidate.

14th April 2015, 11:14 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I get job in Indian Railway being a 12th Arts student? Recruitment in Government sector available for Arts candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to ask that after my 12 by Arts
what should I do to secure a job in India Railway?
And kindly tell me about government jobs recruitment
where I can apply as an Arts candidate.
Nowadays, it is a Common aspiration for all students to get a job in Railway Department. But, only few students get qualified in the Railways exam this because of lack of interest. They just attend the examination without proper planning and preparation. Let's come to your question, yes of course you can get a job in the Railway Department after completing 12th standard. After completing 12th standard you can apply for the posts like,

- Railway Ticket Collector
- Railway Constable
- Railway Clerk
- Assistant Loco Pilot
- Goods Guard
- Railway Driver
- Railway Information Department

Eligibility Criteria:

- The Candidate should have completed Intermediate with 60% of marks from a recognized board.
- The candidate must be between the age of 21 years and 30 years. SC / ST candidates will have five years of upper age limit. Three years for OBC candidates

Official website - www.indianrailways.gov.in
28th February 2017, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get job in Indian Railway being a 12th Arts student? Recruitment in Government sector available for Arts candidate?

Sir, I want to ask that after my 12 by Arts what should I do to secure a job in India Railway? And kindly tell me about government jobs recruitment where I can apply as an Arts candidate.
23rd June 2017, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my intermediate now I am interested in doing job in railway department and for higher salary what type of job I should take
4th August 2018, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my 12th Std with arts in state board. Kindly tell I m eligible to apply the RRB.
31st March 2019, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my graduation with Hindi honours..now I m prsuing master in hindi.kindly tell me .. I m eligible to apply the RRB...and plz also mention the post according to my degree......
14th April 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,I want to ask this year is my 12 th, arts cbse I want to ask my aim is CLAT can I became late If I give clat after one year of 12 th or I shall preparaing right now please tell me I am confused
23rd July 2019, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

What type of people do job in railways and what study do for this job
30th May 2020, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/ Madam I'm a student of class 12 arts stream. I want a Government or Railway clerk job after finishing 12. So, what should I do to achieve that jobs. Please tell me. I'm cordially waiting for you reply.
Thank you.
21st June 2020, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Which subject has to be taken to prepare for senior clerk in railway after 10th class?
3rd July 2020, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Can a girl apply for indian railways goods guard after passing hs in arts stream ???????
15th August 2020, 08:27 PM
Ankur.Sunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can a girl apply for indian railways goods guard after passing hs in arts stream ???????
Yes, a girl can also apply for Indian railways goods guard post.
For this post you need to apply for Railway NTPC examination which includes many posts like Commercial apprentice, station master, etc. including Goods Guard post.

Eligibility requirements:
- You must be an Indian
- You must have passed Graduation in any stream from a recognised university or institute
- You age must be 18-33 years. Age relaxation of 5 years for ST /SC
- You must be physically fit in all respects.
After you clear entrance exam, you will need to appear in medical test and documents verification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?