9th April 2012, 08:38 PM
punjab kudiyan

How should I hold grip on general awareness section for RBI Assistant Exam?

sir,
please tell me how we should hold grip on general awareness section for RBI asst exam?

18th April 2019, 03:39 PM
parvathyravi
Junior Member+

Default Re: How should I hold grip on general awareness section for RBI Assistant Exam?

RBI assistant exam will be conducted in two phase
preliminary exam
main exam
In order to crack the prelims and mains you should familiar with the pattern of questions from general awareness, English language, quantitative aptitude, reasoning , computer knowledge.General awareness section will test your knowledge in current world news,indian news, geography concepts, history and political science concepts, banking awareness, acts and laws related to banks.
In quantitative aptitude there will be problems related to time and distance, time and work, hcf and lcm, simple and component interest,averages, probability,number system, geometry,percentage, algebra etc
For preparation you can depend on both online and offline source .there are plenty of mock test available in online platforms.you should manage your time efficiently since RBI assistant is a very much competitive exam in our country. For english grammer you can study s p bakshi and should read an english news paper daily.For general awareness you can read daily gk updates or any other online material. NCERT test books are also very helpful in this exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?