29th September 2016, 02:52 PM
indanalokesh

Eligibility for Brake Inspector job

I am studying B.Sc (maths,electronics,computer science), now i am in 1st year, after completing three years am i eligible for the job of brake inspector or not , please give an answer to the question.

29th September 2016, 08:57 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Brake Inspector job

Eligibility for break Inspector Job:-

Eligibility:-

Age should be 21 to 32 years

Age relaxation up to 5 years is available for persons those who are affected by the ban order as per the order of the Government .

Education Qualification:-

Pass in the SSLC examination with eligibility for admission in college courses of studies in the universities in this state.
29th September 2016, 10:59 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Eligibility for Brake Inspector job::::::::::::::::》

->>The applicant should have completed graduation with good academic record from any recognized university of India.

->>Age limit:-

*For General-21 to 30 years.

*For OBC-21 to 33 years.

*For SC/ST-21 to 35 years.
30th September 2016, 12:25 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

The main role of “Brake Inspector” is to take care of all brake inspections, maintenance, service, or repairs to any commercial motor vehicle.

The eligibility criteria to become "Brake Inspector" is very common and following are the two criteria to become "Brake Inspector".

1- Understands and can perform Brake service and inspection of all type of vehicle.
2- The applicant should have completed graduation with good academic record from any recognized university of India.

Basically Brake Inspector exam is conducted for the selection. And this exam is conducted by each state according to their vacancies in the particular department. The requirement usually varies from state to state.

If you will have any certification in the same domain then it could be more useful.
13th August 2017, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I am studying B.E mechanical engineering if I eligible for brake inspector and what a extra skills for brake inspector exam..?
30th January 2018, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying civil engineering. So shall I apply for this exam?and when will they conduct this exam.
23rd July 2019, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Is any physical test is conducted to become a brake inspector.? If any.. What are they?
27th October 2021, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying civil engineering. So shall I apply for this exam?and when will they conduct this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?