19th December 2011, 08:27 PM
Djiannuu_sony143

Eligibility criteria to become Brake Inspector? What sort of experience is needed to get through the exam?

Eligibility details to become brake inspector? What sort of experience is needed to get through the exam? Plz kindly answer

22nd August 2012, 08:19 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to become Brake Inspector? What sort of experience is needed to get through the exam?

dear,

eligibility for psi-sti -assistant examination
--require you should be of at least 19 yrs and also you should have complete your graduation in any stream,you can apply for prelim in the last year of graduation ,but you main exam you have to clear your graduation level

--upper age limit
for sti assistant: 33 yrs( for reserved candidate 38 yrs)

for psi : 28 yrs(for reserved candidate 31 yrs)

limits for attempts:there is no limit for no. of attempt
all the best
16th January 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to become Brake Inspector? What sort of experience is needed to get through the exam?

how to apply the psi exam
5th February 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for sub inspector exam?
4th May 2013, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

i am dme 2005 . full detail and qualification i n break inspector to [email protected]
9th August 2013, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

i am studing in BE last year .can i give the psi exam .plz rep
11th July 2014, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

I completed beech in mechanical engineering in 2013 and I am not having licence with me can I apply for brake inspector
27th July 2021, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Height required for break inspector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?