18th October 2011, 01:07 AM
krishnamahesh7

How to apply for Break Inspector Jobs? What syllabus to prepare for this? Eligibility criteria for this Job?

how to apply for brek inspector jobs.
what is the syllobus.
how to approach.
eligibility?
date of exams.

5th November 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Break Inspector Jobs? What syllabus to prepare for this? Eligibility criteria for this Job?

when exam will start...pl tel...
9th January 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Break Inspector Jobs? What syllabus to prepare for this? Eligibility criteria for this Job?

What qualification for break inspector jobs
4th April 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

What all are the syllabus to prepare break inspector job for mechanical engineering candidate.
7th November 2013, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

wwhat are the sylabus for break inspector job exam
4th December 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is sk.aleem
iam fro nellore i have interest to work in rto office please send me the details to read the syllsbus for rto or breakinspector job
sir my email id :[email protected]
pleae sir dont feel it bad sir please sir and my mobile no is 9739756809
4th December 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

sir please send the previous question papers to my mail sir please
12th December 2013, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Brake inspectar jab its more detailer please
3rd January 2016, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the exact subjects to prepare? As am studying still btech 3rd year? Did am eligible?
26th March 2017, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

I want to become a brake inspector. Now I am studying 2nd B.Tech . So what are the qualifications required to become a brake inspector? Please send your suggestions to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?