13th August 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of PG course in Acting of FTII Pune

what is the fee structure of PG course in Acting of FTII pune ?

21st June 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of PG course in Acting of FTII Pune

hi my name is kaukab naqvi and i am from etawah (u.p) sir,i want to know some information about your institute just like acting fees and syllabus and how can i admission in your institute plz tell me sir and one more thing sir, i had recently complete my 12th in 60%marks with p.c.m so plz sir send me your answer hurriedly
22nd July 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

hi sir , my name is vimal yadav and i am from narnaul (haryana). sir , i want to know about acting fees and syllabus and how can i admission in your institute, plz reply me sir .
6th November 2013, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, my name is neha padole and i am from amravati(maharatra). i want to know more about your institute like syllabus and acting fees plz reply fast sir.
13th January 2014, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
My name is Sanket Bhandare and I am from Latur(Maharashtra).Sir I want to know about FTII Pune.I want to know about fee structure,entrance exam,and when to means after standard 10th can I join FTII and all details of acting field of FTII.
Please Sir, reply me......I'm very eager about it....
21st March 2015, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

me going to complete B.A(MASS COM.) 2015 & want for acting course. Is it possible .If please provise me details
for the same.
16th August 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Hii. Sir my self saurav Singh, I am from mathura (up), I want to become an actor so I need to ask you what are the courses for acting in ftii and what is the fee structure for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?