10th April 2012, 08:30 PM
soodtanvi

Last date of submission of CS form? What is the duration of CS course? Is there any percentage limit for admission in CS? Eligibility criteria and total fees of CS course?

what is the last date of submission of cs form?
duration of cs course?
is there any percentage limit of getting admission in cs?
what is the eligibility criteria for admission in cs?
total fees of cs course?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges, fees, duration of course and date of forms for B.Ed course?
  2. What is the last date of form submission submission and the fee structure of B.Ed course offered by Jammu university?
  3. Minimum age limit for submission of form in all PSU's?
  4. How to join in GME after passing AMIE Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  6. Last date for submission for AIIMS? What is the fees?
  7. Percentage of marks in B.A for elgibilty to submission the form of B.ED.
  8. What's the last date of form Submission and eligibility criteria(for outsider candidates) for taking admission in B.Ed course at Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University, Chhattisgarh?
  9. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed course in IP university? Date of admission and duration of the course?
  10. Details about the admission procedure for CS? Last date of submission of form?
  11. Procedure for admission in C.Dac Bangalore? What is the eligibility criteria? Fee structure and duration?
  12. Eligibility criteria and last date of West Bengal TET form submission? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility for B.Sc in Physics honors in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How many seats are reserved for other university in Barwan University and Vidhyasagar University for B.Ed? What is the eligibility for B.Ed?
  15. List of the colleges offering distance learning course for masters in Public Health?
  16. Information regarding the application for various public sector companies like BHEL, SAIL, DMRC, ONGC? Last date of submission of form? What is the eligibility criteria?
  17. How much does it cost to join medical seat?
  18. Eligibility criteria, course & fee structure and last date of form submission for LLM course in GGSIPU? For whom favour I have to made Demand Draft?
12th April 2012, 04:48 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of submission of CS form? What is the duration of CS course? Is there any percentage limit for admission in CS? Eligibility criteria and total fees of CS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by soodtanvi View Post
what is the last date of submission of cs form?
duration of cs course?
is there any percentage limit of getting admission in cs?
what is the eligibility criteria for admission in cs?
total fees of cs course?
Last date of submission of Company Secretary registration form:
The registration process for the company secretary course is open throughout the year and hence, candidates willing to pursue the course mat enroll during any part of the year.

Minimum duration of Company Secretary course:

Foundation Program: 8 Months
Executive Program: 9 Months
Management Training: 15 Months

Eligibility Criteria:

Students who have qualified higher secondary level of examination mat enroll for the Foundation program, whereas, a graduate can enroll directly for the Executive program.
In both the circumstances, there is neither any percentage criteria, nor there is any restrictions regarding the stream of education. Candidates from any background may pursue the course.

Fee Structure:

Foundation Program - Rs. 3600
Executive Program:
(Commerce graduate)- Rs.7000
(Non-commerce graduate)-Rs 7500
Professional program- Rs.7500
23rd April 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of submission of CS form? What is the duration of CS course? Is there any percentage limit for admission in CS? Eligibility criteria and total fees of CS course?

what is the scope after doing CS
1st May 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope after doing cs
21st June 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing a normal B.com, it's 2nd year
and this year i want to take admission in CS, so please tell me that,
it'll be good?
Because after my graduation i wanna aim to MBA (CAT IIM),
how it will be comfortable to make enough focus, with a CS Job (if i get a job)?
26th September 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

what if i get late in submission of form for c.s foundation next year 2013.please answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?