7th January 2013, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed if the candidate has done M.Com as PG and B.Com as UG?

please tell me the eligibility criteria for b.ed if the candidate has done M.com as P.G and b.com as U.G

28th March 2013, 07:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for B.Ed if the candidate has done M.Com as PG and B.Com as UG?

Those with graduation/post graduation can apply for B.Ed. The qualification must be obtained with a minimum of 50% marks. In certain cases, the qualifying mark percentage required is 45%. Upper age limit for the course is 28 years. In case of distance education program, there is no upper age limit to apply.
4th June 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for B.Ed if the candidate has done M.Com as PG and B.Com as UG?

now am doing m.com... can i appear net exam? what is its procedure and which subjects are it include.
30th April 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I hve done by mcom with pass class can i get an admission forb.ed in any college
16th June 2014, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

I am 35 years old and ihave completed post graduation M.com am i eligiable for B.ed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?