30th July 2011, 11:36 PM
Ananth prasad

Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Microbiology in Germany? How to apply for the course?

I want to do my phd in germany in the field of microbiology. I want to aware of the eligibility criteria and applying process.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  2. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  3. Requirements, eligibility and institutes in Germany for M.Sc Microbiology?
  4. Requirements and eligibility for PhD Microbiology Abroad? List of institutes in Germany?
  5. How to apply for Ph.D. admission in Gemrnay after M.Sc. in Microbiology?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for PhD(pharmaceutics) in Germany?
  7. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany?
  8. List of institutes offering PhD in Microbiology to UGC-NET qualifier? When to apply?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing PhD in BioTechnology after BDS and BSc Microbiology?
  10. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  11. How may I do my Ph.D in Germany or Switzerland? I've completed M.Sc in Microbiology and 2 years experience in Research and Development
  12. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Microbiology?
  13. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD in Organic Chemistry program in Germany?
  14. How can I get admission in Germany for PhD in Food Technology?
  15. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of colleges and eligibility criteria for MS in Chemical Engineering in Germany? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility criteria for pursuing Post Graduation in Food microbiology?
  18. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
4th August 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Microbiology in Germany? How to apply for the course?

i have completed my M.sc Medical microbiology, i want to do my Phd I want to aware of the eligibility criteria and applying pro
26th December 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Microbiology in Germany? How to apply for the course?

i have completed my B.sc microbiology i want to do itegrated P.hd in microbiology from Germany
18th January 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of M.Sc. in microbiology. my M.Sc. will be completed on June. i want to do phd in microbiology from germany. please guide me what are requirements & eligilibility & also list of institutes in germany & also how to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?