22nd September 2015, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do PhD in Germany for M.Sc(Food Technology) postgraduate who is working in Research and Development field?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my M.Sc in Food Technology from India and doing job in Research and Development field. But I want to know the criteria of doing PhD in Germany.

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Germany with scholarship?
  2. How may I do my Ph.D in Germany or Switzerland? I've completed M.Sc in Microbiology and 2 years experience in Research and Development
  3. How can I get admission in Germany for PhD in Food Technology?
  4. Universities offering Distance PhD in Information Technology to M.Sc(IT) postgraduate who has 10 years of working experience?
  5. Which country is better for masters in mechanical engineering?
  6. How can I do PhD while working in government organisation?
  7. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  8. Possibility to study PhD in Computer Science/Information Technology for MS(Software Design) postgraduate?
  9. Procedure to get admission in PhD(Nutrition) at Home Science College and Research Institute for M.Sc postgraduate?
  10. Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Microbiology in Germany? How to apply for the course?
  11. Is GRE score required to join PhD in Germany? Research experience and publication essentials?
  12. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  13. Am I eligible to study Ph.D if completed Master in Personnel Management and working in Education sector?
  14. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany? -- [New]
  15. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate?
  16. PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany
  17. List of colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I study PhD in any Research center being a Physical Chemistry postgraduate? Scope of Physical Chemistry in Research field?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?