25th September 2016, 12:15 PM
sirola amit

Eligibility criteria and duration of BP.Ed or MP.Ed course after B.Com?

Sir/mam, My self amit sirola, nowadays am doing B.Com, and it will be finish in June next year, so am thinking of doing BP.ED or MP.ED, i want to know that can i do any one of these two, if so then how much time it will take? And is there is any criteria of marks which i have to secure in my graduation, to be eligible to take admission in any one of these courses.

25th September 2016, 08:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and duration of BP.Ed or MP.Ed course after B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirola amit View Post
Sir/mam, My self amit sirola, nowadays am doing B.Com, and it will be finish in June next year, so am thinking of doing BP.ED or MP.ED, i want to know that can i do any one of these two, if so then how much time it will take? And is there is any criteria of marks which i have to secure in my graduation, to be eligible to take admission in any one of these courses.
If you have completed graduation degree with above 50% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for BP.Ed exam.

B.Ped course duration is 2 years.
18th October 2016, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and duration of BP.Ed or MP.Ed course after B.Com?

Sir / mam I have completed b.com which one should I prefer bped or mped is there any st/sc quota for relaxation of percentage because I have scored 44% in b.com but I have participation certificate of all India inter university
19th October 2016, 11:20 PM
Ravi14000

I got 48.50% in 10th class, 77.7% in 12th class, 65.6% in graduatio bca Am I eligible for MNCs or other companies
3rd January 2017, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Namasthe I'm Nandeesh , final year B.Com, Government Arts College Bangalore-01
I have more interest in sports activities
My question is can I do M,P,Ed course directly after BCom
10th August 2017, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir/mam ..I want to know that if i have to do mped ,is it compulsory to do bped after bp..if not please tell me the proper way and how much time it will take to do masters degree from beginning..
25th April 2018, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir / mam I have completed b.com which one should I prefer bped or mped. I have scored 44% in b.com but I have participation certificate of S.G.F.I, OPEN NATIONAL, SENIOR NATIONAL. please give reply.
29th July 2018, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam.. currently I am in SY from BBi (bachelor in banking and insurance) course..bt I am keenly interested in sports..so is this possible for me to do MPED after graduation..through sports quota
4th September 2020, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Hey! Sir can I do MPED after graduated from b.com!!!
10th May 2021, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Dhruv Tamoli I have perussed B.A with physical education as main subject from Lucknow University. If I have completed my graduation can I get an admission in M.P.ED?
12th April 2022, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

After completion of b.com I am doing mp.ed. so what I will be called according to icsc school a commerce teacher or physical education teacher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?