12th June 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in medical college after passing 10th? What is the procedure?

can i get admission in medical collage after 10th passed, if yes ,then what is procedure ,please tell me details.

Related Questions:
29th June 2015, 09:24 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in medical college after passing 10th? What is the procedure?

Yes you can get admission in the medical college after passing 10th but you will have to follow the procedure given below:-

At the very first you will have to complete your senior secondary degree with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as your main subjects with at least scoring 50% marks in each ( even 60% for colleges like AIIMS ) from a recognized board of education.

Then to get admitted in the top government or private medical college for pursuing medical courses such as MBBS, BDS, B.Sc Agriculture etc. you will have to crack the entrance examination such as AIPMT, BHU PMT, State PMT, AIIMS entrance examination, ICAR entrance examination etc. .

For more information regarding these entrance examinations log on to their respective links.
28th November 2016, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in medical college after passing 10th? What is the procedure?

Yeah plzzz help me actully i was very small then i will come saudia alkuryat here my 3 years waist now i m in matric i m 18 years old i want to be dr but medical courses take more time so i want to join in medical colleg after 10th because my time more waist now i want to early join in medical plzzzz reply if i will pass in intermmediate with higher percentage so Is this possible after 10th join in medical colleg
24th March 2018, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for admit best school in west Bengal for medical science after passing class x examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?