11th July 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for good software companies?

Minimum 60% in 10th and 12th is for all subjects or only in maths , physics and chemistry ?

Related Questions:
16th July 2012, 08:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for good software companies?

Reputed firms usually specify cut off marks in qualifying exam. MNC’s usually specify consistent percentage of marks throughout academics. TCS usually specifies 60% marks as cut off score. Apart from these eligibility conditions, technical and professional skills of the candidate are evaluated for selection. Details on eligibility and selection process can be collected from the official portal of the concerned organization.
22nd July 2012, 02:52 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you are interested in good software companies
Then you will have to hold these criteria more or less.

1.Academic qualification :
You must hold minimum 60% marks throughout your academic career.Some companies want 70% marks sometimes.

2.Study Gap :
they will allow maximum 2 years study gap with proper reason.

3.Backlog Criteria :
They will not allow no active backlogs.

Here are some good companies for you.

LIST OF COMPANIES :

All the best.........
22nd July 2012, 06:11 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Minimum 60% in 10th and 12th is for all subjects or only in maths , physics and chemistry ?
Generally eligibility criteria of the software companies varies from one college to the other.

You should always maintain a healthy 60 percent marks right from class 10 to graduation level.

It is important to get the marks in the first attempt itself as most of the colleges does not accepts improvement marks.

Generally they do not accept any backlogs too but if you have any then it is better to inform them that in an advance.

It is important to have good communication skills and good computer knowledge with knowledge about programming languages is required.

To boost your profile you can do some technical courses like: software quality testing, networking courses like CCNA, MCSE or database courses like Oracle DBA and IBM DB2.

The exam pattern includes initial screening, written test, group discussion, technical questions and HR interview.

Top Recruiters includes:

Infosys

Wipro

Tata Consultancy Services

IBM

Satyam Computer Services

HCL

Tech Mahindra

I-Flex Solutions

L&T Infotech
22nd July 2012, 06:28 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

T.C.S. , INFOSYS , WIPRO , C.T.S. , I.B.M. , ACCENTURE etc very good company among other some good companies. First of all I want to mention the criteria for these good software companies. Here it is :

1. A candidate must have 65% aggregate throughout his carrier life, i.e. in 10th
12th and B.Tech. respectively.

2. have minimum 0 to 2 years experience.

3. must be from C.S.E.(Computer Science Engineering), I.T. (Information Technology)
and E.C.E. (Electronics Communication Engineering) department.

4. no backlogs will be considered

5. no educational gaps will be there.

6. should have very good communication skills. etc.

I think that any B.Sc degree holders candidate are not eligible.

~regards~
priyo
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tcs-logo_1.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	101512   Click image for larger version

Name:	logo_infosys.jpg
Views:	766
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	101513   Click image for larger version

Name:	cts-logo.jpg
Views:	2758
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	101514   Click image for larger version

Name:	wipro-logo_1.jpg
Views:	330
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	101515  
31st August 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

i am in fourth year with computer science branch.high school=52%inermediate=67%b.tech=62.13(till 6th sem).please tell me-I AM ELIGIBIL FOR TCS,WIPRO,INFOSYS,SATYAM,ACCENTURE,HCL
1st September 2012, 12:49 AM
archanagalenka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Generally eligibility criteria of the software companies varies from one college to the other.

You should always maintain a healthy 60 percent marks right from class 10 to graduation level.

It is important to get the marks in the first attempt itself as most of the colleges does not accepts improvement marks.

Generally they do not accept any backlogs too but if you have any then it is better to inform them that in an advance.

It is important to have good communication skills and good computer knowledge with knowledge about programming languages is required.

To boost your profile you can do some technical courses like: software quality testing, networking courses like CCNA, MCSE or database courses like Oracle DBA and IBM DB2.

The exam pattern includes initial screening, written test, group discussion, technical questions and HR interview.

Top Recruiters includes:

Infosys

Wipro

Tata Consultancy Services

IBM

Satyam Computer Services

HCL

Tech Mahindra

I-Flex Solutions

L&T Infotech
26th July 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

am having 54 % in ug ... now am pursuing mca .. do am eligible for software company???
22nd February 2014, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

sir am an 3rd year student and am having 88% in 10th,74% in puc and b.e(cse) 55%(till 6th sem) and has 1 year gap..will i be placed if i make my aggregate more than 60%
22nd February 2014, 09:42 AM
mandara srinath

sir am an 3rd year student and am having 88% in 10th,74% in puc and 55%(till 6th sem) in BE(cse) and has 1 year gap will i be placed in good companies like infosys,tcs...if i make my aggregate more than 60%
27th April 2014, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i am in 3rd year be student. i got 57%in 10 th ,12 with nios and got 63% and now my current cgpa is 58.i want to know that ,am i eligible for good software companies. plzz help me.
3rd November 2014, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I am in btech 4th year student.I have a 1 year educational gap after diploma completion without due to some problems. I am applicable for these companies??? plz tell mi.
3rd November 2014, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

I am in btech 4th year student.I have a 1 year educational gap after diploma completion without due to some problems. I am applicable for these companies??? plz tell mi.
16th November 2014, 01:42 AM
4india

only 60 % is required to sit most of the software company. I have found online portal which help me a lot for preparing for software company. this portal name is AbhilahsaTechnology. You can find a lot of question in inter view question with solution.
5th April 2018, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I have 45% in 10th and 61.5% in inter and 60% marks in BSc.So am I eligible for good Software Companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?