26th December 2014, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in HCL with mentioned percentage in overall academics?

Hello
If i got 70% in 10th, 59% in 12th,& 58%in b.tech
then i will get the job in hcl????????????
kindly let me know immediately
thank you and regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Campus Interview of HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  2. Eligibility to get job in IBM with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  3. Eligibility to get job in Infosys, Amdocs and TCS with the mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  4. Am I eligible to get job in Tech Mahindra with the mentioned percentage in over all academics?
  5. Will I get job in Banking sector through IBPS exam? Eligibility to appear in IBPS exam with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  6. Companies eligible for after 55.67%, 72.62% in 10th and 12th standard & 63.01% B.Tech till 6th semester?
  7. Required percentage of marks to get Job in HCL?
  8. Can I get software job even i got below 60 percentage in academics?
  9. Can I get job in IBM with the mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  10. Can I get admission in IIT or NIT after scoring 54.79% aggregate in B.E Electrical
  11. Being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student can I apply for job in HCL? Requirements to apply for job in HCL?
  12. Am I eligible to get job in MindTree with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  13. Required percentage of marks to be eligible for HCL Campus Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility criteria for B.E Mechanical to join as a fresher in HCL? How can I proceed for a job in HCL?
  15. Does HCL accept candidates with backlogs? Required percentage to eligible for HCL Recruitment?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  17. Can I get job in HCL, Wipro or TCS if secured 59%,58% and 72% in 10th, 12th and graduation?
  18. Can I get job without interview in WIPRO with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
26th December 2014, 07:57 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Can I get job in HCL with mentioned percentage in overall academics?

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR HCL CAMPUS PLACEMENT:

The eligibility criteria for HCL campus placement is as follows,

-> 60% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

-> No current backlogs.

So, according to the above eligibility criteria am afraid that you won't be eligible to apply for HCL as you have less than 60% in both 12th and UG degree.

There are many small scale companies who take in candidates based on there skills and not just with marks. So, try to search those companies and start applying for them to get the job and once you work for 1-2 years, you can very well do a jump to the next bigger MNC companies.
27th December 2014, 09:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in HCL with mentioned percentage in overall academics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
If i got 70% in 10th, 59% in 12th,& 58%in b.tech
then i will get the job in hcl????????????
kindly let me know immediately
thank you and regards-
As per your academic marks criteria, you can't apply for HCL recruitment process.

HCL is the reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for HCL is,

HCL= 65%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for HCL recruitment.

Process of HCL recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR

Pattern for written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning
2. Verbal ability
3. Technical section

www.hcl.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?