7th October 2015, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Medical or Human Anatomy?

According to (m.c.i.) medical council of india - Explain me that what is the eligibility criteria for medical/human anatomy?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D short term course after completing MSc in Human Anatomy?
  2. Can I go for MSc in medical anatomy after completing BSc(CBZ)? Is there any good scope for MSc in Medical Anatomy? What kind of job will I get after that?
  3. What is the procedure to join MSc Medical Anatomy course? Fee structure details and eligibility criteria?
  4. How lucrative is the career in Human Anatomy?
  5. Am I eligible to do MSc Medical anatomy course after finishing BSc Nursing course with 75%?
  6. How to do MSc in Anatomy? Where can I do MSc Anatomy? What is the duration?
  7. Am I eligible for MSc in Human Anatomy after completing BPTH in India in government college of India? What is the course duration of MSc in Human Anatomy?
  8. Date of MSc Human Anatomy entrance exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  9. What is the Entrance Test to pursue M.Sc in Medical Anatomy in Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal? Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course? Important Dates regarding this Entrance Exam?
  10. How to get a job in medical colleges after completing MSc in Medical Anatomy?
  11. Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc. Anatomy course?
  12. Scope after Doing MSc Medical Anatomy -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Duration, eligibility and job opportunities after M.Sc Anatomy or M.Sc Nutrition?
  14. Is any entrance for PhD needed if I have done MSc in Medical Anatomy?
  15. Colleges for MSc medical anatomy in India with Affordable Fees Structures?
  16. Duration, eligibility and job opportunities of M.Sc in Anatomy and M.Sc in Nutrition courses?
  17. Can I do MSc in Human Anatomy and Physiology after completing bachelors of Physiotherapy?
  18. How can I apply for MSc medical in anatomy after completing BSc Nurisng
7th October 2015, 09:37 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Medical or Human Anatomy?

**The Msc Medical Anatomy is a two year postgraduate Anatomy course which focuses on human anatomy, animal anatomy (zootomy), and plant anatomy (phytotomy). The eligibility criteria are as following:

-candidate Must have M.B.B.S. Degree or equivalent examination.

-Some reputed colleges and institutes do conduct entrance examination to get admission to M.Sc. (Anatomy) degree course.

**Following are some good colleges where you can apply===>

~>All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Address: Ansari Nagar, Aurobindo Marg,
New Delhi

~>Teerthanker Mahaveer University
Address: Moradabad Delhi Road, N.H. 24
Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh 244001 , India.

~>University of Madras
Address: University Building, Chepauk Campus, Triplicane
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600005 , India.

~>Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Address: Sadiq Road
Faridkot, Punjab 151203 , India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?