7th October 2015, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job after completing Masters degree?

I am doing b.sc. science. I want job after completing my masters degree. What can I do?????? How to get job after completing my master degree.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better for me to join between MCA and Job in Wipro after completing BCA?
  2. Am I eligible for a job in degree college after completing masters in physical education and M.Phil from Pune University?
  3. Can I apply for MCA course after completion of Graduation in BA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Scopes after completing master in Psychology? What are the job prospects in this field with Masters Degree?
  5. Masters degree in Agricultural Economics after Bachelors Degree in Agricultural Economic a better option than doing a job after Bachelor's?
  6. Is it necessary to do masters degree after completion of BMM course?
  7. Can I get job in Nashik after completing Masters in Public Administratio?
  8. Where can I get a job after completing masters degree? I am joining MSc IT after completing my graduation in BCA from PU
  9. Scope and job opportunities of Masters in Microbiology and Genetics?
  10. How to do masters degree after completing BSc degree?
  11. Is it possible for me to do masters degree in Germany if I have only 47% marks in B.Com graduation?
  12. Whether I should apply for job or do Masters after B.Pharma?
  13. What kind of master degree is essential in India to go to abroad and work?
  14. Is it necessary to do masters after completing BMM?
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?
  16. Can I study MSc regular mode and B.Ed distance mode together
  17. Should I go for a Job or Masters after completing B.tech?
  18. Process to get job in Ministry of Tourism for Masters in Tourism candidate?
7th October 2015, 03:45 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job after completing Masters degree?

After Masters degree , you have numerous job opportunities , only your dedication is required.

You can apply in govt institutes after appearing in job related exams

You can also appoint yourself in private jobs , in colleges, companies , industries.
7th October 2015, 09:29 PM
H Rimmy

Default Re: How can I get job after completing Masters degree?

Still you are doing Bachelor degree in science & want to know about the jobs.
If you want to get job after B.sc in private sector then you must have to update your cv at Naukri.com,Timesjobs.com,shine.com,seacarreers.com these sites visit your update cv & called you for the Interview.
If you want job in Govt. Sector then you would have to appear entrance exam after doing B.sc with minimum 50% marks .
Entrance exam like IBPS clerical,SBI, SSC,RBI etc.
If you get job in banking sector after master degree with passing 60% then you must have to clear IBPS PO exam.
Exam will be written basis.
Age should between 21 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?