12th December 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in Commerce? Procedure to join this course?

what is the procedure and eligibility for admission in ph.d in commerce

Related Questions:
  1. Required Eligibility criteria to join Ph.D in Commerce after completion of M.Com course with 64% of marks?
  2. Eligibility criteria to join PhD in AI and Robotics?
  3. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  4. Courses suitable after completing M.Com in Gujarati? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in Commerce? Procedure to join this course?
  6. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  8. Procedure to do PhD in Commerce? What would be the possible subjects?
  9. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  10. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Commerce in India? Eligibility to get admission for T.Y.B.Com candidate?
  11. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  12. What is the procedure to join Pre Ph.D in commerce after completing M.Com
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D Commerce? I have completed M.Com with 54.87%
  14. After M.Com can I do PhD? Procedure of doing PhD?
  15. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  16. What is the procedure followed for Ph.D admissions? Am I eligible to do if I have 60% marks from IGNOU?
  17. Admission criteria and fee to study PhD in Commerce at Punjabi University for a candidate with 76% in B.Com?
  18. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
14th December 2011, 06:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in Commerce? Procedure to join this course?

To pursue Ph.D in commerce, you need to complete Masters Degree in the relevant discipline with at least 55% marks. The duration of the course is 2 years. The procedure is different for different universities. First of all, you have to choose the university in which you wish to join. Then download the application form along with the instructions from the official website of the institution. Then, fill the application form according to the instructions. Upload your photo and submit the duly filled application. Note down the application number, password, and bank account details for future reference.
8th March 2012, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in Commerce? Procedure to join this course?

I want to join doctorate in commerce.I want the duration of the course and I have completed philosopy in commerce
26th May 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS BETTER PHD IN COMMERCE OR PHD IN EDUCATION
22nd September 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

i have cleared a.c.s. can i join ph.d in commerce?
26th December 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

I completed M.Com with 68%. I have no idea about what will do. What will do for good future....?
26th February 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

I'm currently an M.Com Student from Mumbai University, i plan to join PhD. D in commerce from Mumbai University. what is advisable M.Phil in Commerce and then PhD or directly to opt for PhD?
26th February 2013, 07:11 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

You can directly opt for PHD

Eligibilty to apply for PHD is Post Graduation in the concerned subjects

Procedure involves:
When advertisement is announced by the university, you can apply if you meet the minimum stipulated eligibilty criteria.

Than there would be a written test.

Candidates who clear the written testa re called for Interview.

Candidates who clear the interview are allowed to do PHD in that University.

They are allowed to register and are alloted a Guide
8th March 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

hi i completed 12-th at 47% ,ug&pg i had above 65% ..! am i eligible to do Phd ya ..?
2nd May 2013, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, i have completed M.COM Examination with 61 persentage i wants to join for phd in commerce .
4th June 2013, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

I have done ug and pg in distance. Can i able to do ph.d in distance
17th July 2013, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

m.phil is necessary for ph.d in commerce and where I get the model test papers
12th October 2013, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

what is qualification phd for comerce
29th November 2013, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

sir i am complete my m.com.with 53.4% in 1996 from jabalpur university and iwant to join phd program can i join or not .
14th December 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

sir i m ca student at final stage and alogwith i have completed my graduation for Du SOL, i want to apply for Ph.D, what is suggestable to me, wethear i should opt form M.com first and then apply for Ph.D or directly apply for Ph.d after completing my CA. please help me to select better option for future.

Thanks in Advance.........
8th February 2014, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

I AM PERSUING PGDBA ( POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION ) FROM SYMBIOSIS DISTANCE EDUCATION.CAN I MAKE ADMISSION IN Ph.D
15th April 2014, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

I have done UG BBA CA in regular and MBA finance in distance education Can i join PHD
18th July 2015, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

I have done my M.com Accounting and Finance in Annamalai University Distance Education. I want study to Phd Commerce but I dont know the information. Could you tell me...
23rd March 2016, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

If my PG result is 55% so i want to join phd whether i join it or not .I want your suggestion.
30th May 2016, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

I have done UG B.com and MBA HR distance education can i join phd
31st July 2016, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

I am CA student , and i have completed m.com.
I want to do phd (accounting) and ca . can i do both ( ca and phd) ? I want to complete ca first than phd in accounting . is it possible?
5th September 2016, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I have completed 12th pass with 79% and still I am studying in b.com (honours) 1st year . what is the procedure for join pH.d . what is better pH.d in accounts/economics/maths.
So please reply answer for my question
Am I eligible for pH.d or not

Thank you

I hope you will answer my question
22nd November 2016, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.com and MBA(hrm) in distance education can I join phd
28th January 2017, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Mcom in distance education can i join phd in distance education
27th May 2017, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

My name is Babita, I have got 57% in PG(M.Com) , I would like to know weather its good idea to do Ph.D or not.
3rd August 2018, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I have done mcom from Mumbai University with 53.47% in 2010. Can I do PhD in accounting or finance or not. Please suggest me. What is procedure of admission in PhD in finance or accounts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?