24th February 2012, 11:34 AM
Santosh b khadke

What's the eligibility criteria for KAS/IAS exam? I've completed B.Sc from Gulbarga Unviersity with 60% marks

Santosh b khadke Gulbarga i completed B.sc from Gulbarga University @60% in final year eligible for KAS/IAS EXAM Tell me fast

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in BSc IT on the basis of my 12th percentage which is 76%? Eligibility criteria of it?
  2. Is Gulbarga Unviersity(Karnataka), Affiliated by AICTE?
  3. How to do food microbiology after doing BSc in Gulbarga?
  4. Criteria for getting admission in BSc Hons course in Jadavpur University? Minimum marks required for filling the application form?
  5. Can I go for ICWAI course after completion of my B.Com? How may I get the details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria etc for the same? I have done my B.Com from Gulbarga University
  6. Requirements to apply for B.Sc(Nursing) course in Manipal University for 12th student?
  7. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA from Gulbarga University?
  8. What is the marks criteria required in B.E to do Ph.D after M.Tech?
  9. What is the eligibility to join M.E in GCT? What is the eligibility criteria?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for BSc Microbiology course?
  11. Am I eligible to give degree lecturer exam for history after completion of MA in history?
  12. What is the criteria for eligibility for Indian Embassy Scholarship? I have completed 12th science with 72% aggregate marks and 85 marks in English
  13. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What's the fee structure of MRM college, Gulbara for MD pediatrics under management quota? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have completed my MBBS from Andhra Pradesh
  15. What can I do to become an astrophysics? I have passed 12th
  16. Eligibility to appear in NEET for external candidate of 12th RBSE? -- [New]
  17. Can I do MCA after passing BCA(Management)?
  18. Date of GDP Entrance Exam? Required Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
19th June 2012, 06:15 PM
epson

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for KAS/IAS exam? I've completed B.Sc from Gulbarga Unviersity with 60% marks

Karnataka Administrative Service (KAS), IAS
Eligibility: Graduation (any class)
1st September 2012, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for KAS/IAS exam? I've completed B.Sc from Gulbarga Unviersity with 60% marks

What is the percentage required to take KAS Exam in Karnataka ?
30th January 2013, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for kAS /IAS exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?