3rd July 2018, 05:48 AM

Eligibility to do Diploma in Electrical Engineering course for ITI Fitter holder?

Respected Sir, I have completed my ITI Fitter course. Now I am interested to do Diploma course in the field of Electrical Engineering. I would like to know about my eligibility to do this course. Please help me to know about my eligibility. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Electronics Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  2. List of colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course to ITI holder in Fitter Trade?
  3. How can I get Diploma Mechanical admission being an ITI holder in Fitter?
  4. Can I get Diploma Civil admission being an ITI holder in Fitter?
  5. Diploma engineering course for ITI holder having 10 years professional experience?
  6. List of the top engineering colleges where an ITI diploma holder in electrical student can get admission for B.Tech?
  7. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  8. An ITI Fitter can pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering through lateral entry?
  9. Should I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in KSOU being an ITI holder?
  10. Can I get direct admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in UP, Haryana or Punjab being an ITI holder?
  11. Can I do voclet diploma engineering in mechanical after completing 2 years fitter course in ITI?
  12. Can I study Regular Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an ITI holder?
  13. How can I apply in Naval Ship Repair Yard recruitment being an ITI holder in Electrical Fitter?
  14. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Distance Education being an Electrical ITI Holder?
  15. How to become an ITI/Diploma Teacher for Electrical Diploma holder? -- [New]
  16. Any chance for lateral entry after completing ITI Fitter and diploma in Mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of AICTE approved universities offering distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering to ITI holder?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering being an ITI holder who have completed 12th with Arts?
10th July 2018, 08:40 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do Diploma in Electrical Engineering course for ITI Fitter holder?

Yes, you are eligible to do Diploma in Electrical Engineering course after completion of your IT'I Fitter course. Candidates who have passed 10th or 12th standard or two years ITI course from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma in Electrical Engineering course. Being a Diploma holder in ITI, you can get direct admission in second year of Diploma course through lateral entry admission process.
15th July 2018, 12:54 AM
Ramabai L

Default Re: Eligibility to do Diploma in Electrical Engineering course for ITI Fitter holder?

Eligibility to do Diploma in Electronic Engineering

Candidates who aspire to do electronic engineering should pass 10th or +2 in any disciplined or government recognized board. With required marks of 50% in Intermediate. Duration of the course Diploma in Electronic Engineering is totally three years with 6 semesters. Not necessary to study 1 year candidate will join directly to the second year of Diploma in Electronic Engineering for the candidates who completed ITI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?