27th June 2016, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan to do SAP Training being a B.Com graduate?

Hi,
I would like to know that for doing SAP Training, I can apply an Education Loan? I want to do SAP as I have completed my B.Com now. But it cost Rs. 84000 and I can't bear that much expenses. Please let me know can I get an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a guarantor against Education Loan for my wife who want to do SAP CRM Training?
  2. Can I apply to get Education Loan for SAP Professional course?
  3. Is it possible to apply for an Education Loan for Pilot Training course?
  4. What are the benefits of doing SAP Training for Commerce graduate?
  5. Whether Post Graduation is necessary to do SAP FICO Training? Requirements to do SAP FICO for Distance B.Com graduate?
  6. Which SAP Training is better to do for B.Tech(CSE) graduate?
  7. How can I apply to get an Education Loan without rejection to do Pilot Training course?
  8. What Module I should select to do SAP Training after completing B.Com? Benefits of doing SAP Training?
  9. Can I get education loan for Air hostess training? What are the rules and formalities for applying education loan?
  10. Can I get job if pursuing SAP Training being a B.Com graduate?
  11. Eligibility for education loan in Management seats?
  12. What kind of SAP Training should I do if completed B.Com? Total expenses of SAP Training?
  13. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  14. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London?
  15. How can I apply for Student Loan for my son's education in Australia while working there?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  17. How to make a career in SAP Field? I have done SAP ABAP Course but freshers are not recruited in SAP Field -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
1st July 2016, 03:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to do SAP Training being a B.Com graduate?

If you are doing from a recognized institution and there is a job assurance after completion then bank would sanction loan if you fulfill all other criteria because it is not a heavy loan.
Normally, banks give loan for degree courses which have job assurance and it also depends on the reputation of the college. Hence, if you have got confirmed admission then just visit the bank have a chat with the bank manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?