30th April 2017, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of joining SAP? Duration and eligibility criteria of SAP course?

I have passed BCCA and get admissions for M.Com I want to ask you about the sap course. The duration of sap course, its eligibility, its fee structure, I also wants to know the benefits after doing sap course. How it would help me in career. Please give information about sap in IT sector Work ABAP, how much time it will take, fee and best institute can it have internship?

30th July 2017, 01:23 AM
nagam.

Default Re: What are the benefits of joining SAP? Duration and eligibility criteria of SAP course?

SAP ABAP is purely technical course. You have passed BCA. So, it is right option of SAP ABAP.

Eligibility:
This is not a competitive exam or entrance exam. It is a software technology. Due to that no specific eligibility is there.

Even 12th class students also learn SAP if they wish.

But companies will need minimum qualification is Degree for giving job on SAP.

Duration is 3-6 months. It is based on coaching institute.

Fee is 15000 is normal coaching institute and some coaching institutes will assist you until you get job and charge 100000 and more than that also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?