25th May 2011, 05:53 AM
GAGANPRABHA

Eligibility for Engineering in Chennai after 41% in PCM and 53% overall?

my son has secured 53% overall and 41% in PCM in PUC in Bangalore can he join engineering in chennai.If yes please guide the proceedure for joining.

Related Questions:
25th May 2011, 09:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Engineering in Chennai after 41% in PCM and 53% overall?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaganprabha View Post
my son has secured 53% overall and 41% in pcm in puc in bangalore can he join engineering in chennai.if yes please guide the proceedure for joining.
yes he has scope to join engineering but i want to suggest one thing if he will choose another department then it will correct for his future.

Because when he passed b-tech and maximum company wants 60% in 10+2 then he will not able to join for those company.

Maximum company have criteria is 60% in 10+2

so best of luck dear
25th May 2011, 01:42 PM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: Eligibility for Engineering in Chennai after 41% in PCM and 53% overall?

Hello Mr. GaganPrabha,

That is a tripical situation when i say yes he will get admission surely..
yes he will fill the form of the interview of the different repotated college in channai..
I hope he get admission in good college ..

Thanks,
anku r
25th May 2011, 06:26 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility for Engineering in Chennai after 41% in PCM and 53% overall?

Yes, in chennai engineering colleges has not fixed any minimum percentage

for joining in engineering college. Just pass in 12th std is enough.

Since your marks are little bit low you can go to some self financing colleges and

join through management quota.
29th May 2011, 11:13 AM
rahul arabatti

can i get into engineering in mumbai ??? but my pcm scores are less than 50... so am i eligible pls reply ??
6th June 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 49.7% in PCm and 61% overall can i get admission in good engineering colleges
14th June 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I have got 48 pcm and 57 over all, can i get adm in eng cge
25th June 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

it is all belongs to your caste..! yes, if u are a sc , st caste student then u r edigible even if u are just pass..35%.! and for BC, MBC, caste 50% is edigible ..,.., and i am very sorry for those who have born as an OC caste , cause they hav a edigible percentage of 55% in ( P C M ) ...,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [ in tamilnadu they give more priority for there " CASTE " .,. and not for there " MARKS ".....!

so,BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME...!! to be born as an SC OR ST CASTE...!

BUY.............!
6th January 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

I an ex-serviceman retired in the yr 2010, domicile of Tamilnadu. My daughter studied in KV school up to 10th std in bangalore and presently studying in PUC 1st year in bangalore (Karnataka State Syllabus). I would like to have admission for her in an Engineering College in Tamil Nadu. I request you to let me know the eligibility for admission to Engineering college in Tamil Nadu

JP Reddy
17th February 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

do all the companies require atleast 60% in 10 2??? i have secured 54%in 10 2 and 82% in 10th can i get a good job in company
13th March 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

i am a 12th commerce student can i get admission if i get 60% marks in hsc exam
18th June 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

I scored 43.6 in PC and overall 55.6 so m I eligible to get admission in an engineering college Hyderabad....?????
26th June 2013, 12:18 AM
Winning Spirit

Dear Friend,

* Your child is eligible to get admitted in any of the engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu if you submit the required documents that is asked for during the time of counselling.

* You can get to know the entire admission process by referring the prospectus that is given by the Anna University for engineering admissions during the month of May.

* you will be asked to provide a nativity certificate, 12th standard mark statement and 10th standard mark statement.

Best wishes :-)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?