29th September 2016, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and fee for doing PhD from Tata Memorial Institute, Mumbai?

I did M.Sc from Zoology. Now, tell me can i do PhD after M.Sc from Tata memorial institute Mumbai? Also tell me that what is the fee of PhD in Tata memorial centre Mumbai?

Related Questions:
  1. List top best colleges in Mumbai for doing M.Sc. Genetics?
  2. Rule and regulation to get admission in PhD at Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai? -- [New]
  3. What are the best colleges for PhD in Mumbai? Eligibility to do PhD?
  4. Procedure to join Tata Institute of Fundamental Research for PhD? Eligibility criteria and entrance exam for it?
  5. How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, fee structure, course duration, entrance exam date etc for taking admission in Ph.D course in Mumbai University?
  6. What is the average salary after completing diploma in hospital administration? What is the fee structure for the same in Tata Institute of social science Mumbai?
  7. Can I get admission to study PhD in IT/Computer Engineering in Mumbai University being MCA postgraduate? Procedure, eligibility to apply and fee expenses?
  8. What are the chances of getting into 20 colleges?
  9. List of the colleges for MSc medical microbiology? Is there any scope for medical microbiology? I have completed my BSc in Medical Microbiology
  10. Phd in Microbiology & Immunology through distance education while doing job?
  11. Eligibility and procedure to get admission in PhD in Chemical Engineering from Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai?
  12. List of MAT Feb Colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What can I do to get admission in M.Phil?
  14. Best schools offering masters in Histopathology?
  15. List of pg entrance exams available for students who have finished their mbbs from andhra pradesh
  16. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  17. Eligibility to study PhD in Mumbai University?
  18. Agricultural colleges/Universities with eligibility criteria offering Ph.D programme for M.Sc(Microbiology) student? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
30th September 2016, 09:35 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and fee for doing PhD from Tata Memorial Institute, Mumbai?

Eligibility for doing PhD from Tata Memorial Institute, Mumbai:

You are eligible for doing PhD from Tata Memorial Institute, Mumbai after you completed M.Sc from Zoology. Educational qualification required for doing Ph.D is,

* M.Sc from the below streams are eligible.
>> Zoology
>> Statistics
>> Applied Biology
>> Bioinformatics
>> Botany
>> Life Sciences
>> Microbiology
>> Biochemistry
>> Microbiology
>> Molecular Biology
>> Biochemistry

Application Fee:

Fee of Rs.300/- drawn in favour of TMC payable in Mumbai
No Fee - For SC/ ST/ Female/ Physically Handicapped Candidates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?