9th May 2017, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Rule and regulation to get admission in PhD at Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai?

I have qualified M.Phil in Physics with 74.3% and now want to get admission in Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai to do PhD. What are the rule and regulation for it?

22nd May 2017, 10:21 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Rule and regulation to get admission in PhD at Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai?

As you have mentioned that you want to pursue PhD from Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai, and you want to know about the rules and regulations of the institute for PhD admissions. So, regarding that I have attached a link below where you will be able to find the total details regarding PhD admission, such as the eligibility, the admission procedure and other details. Download the file from the link and go through it carefully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?