29th January 2015, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for Intelligence Bureau in Narcotics exam?

Sir i have applied for the exam intelligence bureau in narcotics. But I don't know the syllabus.Please tell me the complete syllabus. I didn't get any syllabus in internet.I kindly request you to mail me the syllabus immediately.

4th February 2015, 09:44 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Syllabus for Intelligence Bureau in Narcotics exam?

Ministry of Home Affairs is the acting authority to conduct Intelligence Bureau IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade examination.
Paper pattern:
A paper I – General Awareness, reasoning, comprehension and mathematical ability
Paper II – English writing skills and analytical ability
Examination time will be 1 hour 40 minutes

Syllabus: English Comprehension: Question will be first based on English comprehension in which you have to answer questions referring the paragraph. Antonyms, synonyms, word meaning, the closest related meaning, grammar, one word substitution, jumbled sentences, idioms and phrases, passage, etc. Reasoning: Questions will be asked from relations, graphs and symbols, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, pattern completion, problem solving, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, verbal and figure.

General knowledge: Questions will be asked from Indian history, Indian polity, current events, geography, economics, sports awards and Nobel prize.
Quantitative aptitude: Simplication, problem for ages, bar graph, average, percentage, time and work, area, profit and loss, simple and compound interest, HCF, LCM.
Paper II will be of descriptive type in which candidates have to write according to the questions given.

Descriptive exam: Questions will be from English. Story writing or essay writing 500 to 800 words, précis writing, comprehension and business/office correspondence.
9th March 2016, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for Intelligence Bureau in Narcotics exam?

Plz give me information narcotics inspector exam styale and sellybus...ansd suggest me this post success matiriyals and books by readiag
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?