8th October 2016, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of UPES MEET will be released? Eligibility to apply and examination pattern?

I want to join M.Tech course in UPES. Kindly tell me when the application form will release of UPES MEET? I want to know the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance exam and kindly provide me the examination pattern. Thank you!

9th October 2016, 02:36 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of UPES MEET will be released? Eligibility to apply and examination pattern?

University of Petroleum and Energy Studies M.Tech Engineering Entrance Exam acronym as UPES MEET is taken by UPES, Dehradun for admission to M.Tech.

For this examination candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in Bachelor degree, 12th and 10th class is 60%.

EXAMINATION PATTERN

Section and Number of Questions

=> General Aptitude = 10

=> English = 10

=> Engineering Mathematics = 10

=> General Engineering = 30

=> Total = 60

As per my knowledge, the tentative date of sale of University of Petroleum and Energy Studies M.Tech Engineering Entrance Exam form is mid of march and last date of submission of application form is April 6, 2017.
9th October 2016, 08:46 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of UPES MEET will be released? Eligibility to apply and examination pattern?

The application form of UPES MEET will be available from the 2nd week of October 2016 till first week of February 2017 for phase 1. The application forms for 2017 phase 2 UPES MEET will be available till the first week of April 2017.

Eligibility criteria to apply for UPES MEET:

> You should hold a B.Tech/B.E degree an any discipline with an aggregate of minimum 60% marks.

> You should have passed your 10th and 12th standard with minimum 60% marks.

Here is the UPES MEET exam pattern:

> The paper will be of online mode.

> The duration of the examination will be of 1 hour.

> Total 60 questions will be there.

> Each question will be awarded with 2 marks hence, 60 questions will be of 120 marks.

> In the general engineering section total of 30 questions will be there.

> In the engineering mathematics section total of 10 questions will be there.

> In english section total of 10 questions will be there.

> In the general aptitude section total of 10 questions ill be there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?