5th August 2018, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for a candidate after going under Hydrocele operation?

Hello everyone, I am suffering from Hydrocele problem. I want to join Indian Air Force. So, after going through the operation, I am eligible to join Indian Air Force? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for a girl candidate?
  2. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can a Female candidate join the Indian Air Force? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Air Force?
  4. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  5. Can I qualify for NDA if my eye sight is weak?
  6. Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for a girl candidate with 5 years of IT experience?
  7. Can I join Indian Air Force with 84% in Maths, 87% in Physics, 93% in English and 88.2% aggregate in 12th?
  8. Is it possible to join IAF with weak eyesight?
  9. Am I eligible to join Indian Air force after diploma in IT?
  10. Chances to join Indian Air Force for M.Arch candidate?
  11. Is it difficult to join Indian Air Force for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th?
  12. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  13. What should I study further after completion of 12th to join Indian Air Force?
  14. How can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate from B.Com course and with an age of 21 years?
  15. How to join Indian Air Force after passing commerce?
  16. What are the possibilities of joining Indian Airforce after Diploma in Mechanical stream?
  17. Can I join Indian Air Force being a BTech Civil girl candidate?
  18. Job opportunities in Indian Air Force for girls through B.E.(Civil Engineering)? Safety available for girls in Indian Air Force?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?