7th May 2018, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for a girl candidate?

Hello Sir, I am a PCM student of 12th standard. My aim is to join Indian Air Force. But some of my friends told me that girls are not allowed in Indian Air Force. So, I would like to know that as a girl candidate can I join Indian Air Force?

Related Questions:
29th June 2018, 01:29 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for a girl candidate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to join Indian Air Force:

The basic eligibility criteria required to join Indian Air Force generally varies and minimum qualification required is 12th Class through NDA Examination and Graduation through Combined Defence Services.

As we know that, girls are not eligible to appear in NDA Examination you cannot join Indian Air Force through NDA.

Hence, I would request you to join Indian Air Force through CDS Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. For this, you should have completed Degree from a recognized university with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level or Bachelor of Engineering course.

As you are from PCM background, I would request you to first complete Graduation in order to be eligible for CDS Examination through which you can join Indian Air Force.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?