10th February 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for PCC examination. Can I apply for PCC after completing CA?

i am c.a student studying for pcc examination, so what is the eligibility for me.

11th February 2011, 12:45 AM
khan2003

Default Re: Eligibility for PCC examination. Can I apply for PCC after completing CA?

friend there are 3 stages to be clear in C.A Course, i.e CPT, IPCC and Final.

one should have to clear CPT stage first then move forward.

there is no PCC exam according to new syllabus.

take care and go through the website too.
28th April 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for PCC examination. Can I apply for PCC after completing CA?

i am currently now going to appear for my t.y.bom can i directly enroll for ipcc without giving cpt
26th May 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

I passed my b.com final year examination last year. can I take direct admission in pcc course?
labh singh
from panipat
30th May 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

I passed my 12th exams now. I want to do ca along with b.com. So can i do ca without giving the CPT?
16th June 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I am complite my b.com. can i join directly ipcc exam?
Please give me information on my e-mail id- [email protected]
22nd June 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

i left my studies (6 years back) after applying for B.Com Final (not Cleared). & shifted to Guwahati,
I want to know whether I am elegible for applying for CA/PCC/IPCC Courses at this stage.
Please Mail me to [email protected]
22nd June 2011, 01:30 PM
skumar9981

I left my studies (6 Years Back) after applying for B.Com Final (not Cleared).
I want to Know whether I am eligible for applying for CA / PCC/ IPCC or any other course.
please reply to my mail id :- [email protected]
13th July 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I am complite my M.com. can i join directly ipcc exam?
Please give me information on my e-mail id- [email protected]

Thanks
Deep
18th July 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

ca course eligibility after b.com
19th July 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

i cleard my b.com2 year with 53%...can i appear directly 4 ipcc no need to cleard CPT???? plz rply soon
14th August 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

cn i do b.com after pre engineering
22nd August 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

cleard my b.com with 51%...can i appear directly 4 ipcc no need to cleard CPT???? plz rply soon [email protected]
22nd August 2011, 10:52 PM
rana2011
Banned

There are 3 stages to be clear in C.A Course like:
CPT.
IPCC.
and
Final.

You have to clear CPT stage first then move forward.

And there is no PCC exam according to new syllabus.

Thanks!!
27th September 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

I AM B.COM I DIRECT APPEAR IN IPCC EXAM GIVE ANS
[email protected]
14th November 2011, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

I had previously registered for PCC (after converting from PE-II) but left it midway due to some constraints 2 years ago. Please let me know if I can continue with PCC course or do I need to convert to IPCC? Appreciate your feedback. Many Thanks!!
14th January 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.com.is it possible to sit for pcc exam directly without giving cpt entrance?
23rd June 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Can i directly take admission in PCC after graudation p/zzz...rply me at :- [email protected]
24th June 2012, 12:56 AM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i directly take admission in PCC after graudation p/zzz...rply me at :- [email protected]

With the introduction of Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC), the Professional Competence Course (PCC) registration is now closed. However, the following were the eligibility criteria for admission to PCC:
  • A student who had passed Common Proficiency Test (CPT) and Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 examination) conducted by an examination body constituted by law in India or an examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto might join the Professional Competence Course (PCC).
  • Simultaneously, the student would also register for articled training for a period of three and half years.
  • In addition, a student had to register and could undergo 100 Hours Information Technology Training after completion of three months of articled training.
  • A student could appear in Professional Competence Examination (PCE) after successful completion of 100 Hours of Information Technology Training and also completion of 15 months of articled training three months prior to the first day of the month in which Professional Competence Examination (PCE) was to be held i.e. after completion of 15 months of articled training as on 1st February/1st August for appearing in May/November Examination or 18 months of articled training as on 1st May/1st November.
17th January 2014, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared CPT in dec '2006, enrolled for PCC I have completed my 100 hrs training and also completed my articleship of 3 1/2 yrs. but due to health problem i have to take a gap of 3 yrs can i now continue my pcc or i have to convert it to ipcc and do i have to again enroll for my articleship? Please revert asap.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?