14th January 2012, 05:45 PM
sumitbuxy

Am I eligible to appear for PCC exam without cracking the CPT entrance exam? I have done B.Com with 50% marks

i have done b.com with 50% marks.am i able to appear directly in pcc exam without cracking cpt entrance exam? plz rply soon thankyou

16th January 2012, 08:27 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for PCC exam without cracking the CPT entrance exam? I have done B.Com with 50% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumitbuxy View Post
i have done b.com with 50% marks.am i able to appear directly in pcc exam without cracking cpt entrance exam? plz rply soon thankyou
Common Proficiency Test is mandatory for candidates willing to pursue Chartered Accountancy course, irrespective of their qualification and marks.
The upcoming CPT will be conducted in the month of June 2012 and to take the test, you must apply before 01-04-2012.
If you apply after the given date, you will have to take the test in the month of December 2012.
For more information, refer to the official website of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
2nd May 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for PCC exam without cracking the CPT entrance exam? I have done B.Com with 50% marks

is old students registered for Ca inter and later cleared one group in PE 11 can continue CA .

is any exception for them
17th June 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

i am passing tybcom in 2013 by 48%.so i can apply ipcc / cpt.please answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?